Unread 01-25-2014, 12:17 AM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

While I Don't Necessarily Agree With His Banning (Only Because I Don't Really Know All The Facts) I Will Say This.

EtH Was Perma-banned By The Owner Himself (Pugz), Then It Was Lifted By RULE (After He Convinced Pugz To Do So) Then EtH Comes Back, He Becomes An Extremely Active Member And Boosts A Lot Of Activity (AC's, Crew Beef, Topicals, Tournaments, etc.) So After Some Time He Becomes A Moderator Then A Few Things Go Down, He Rebels (Like Only EtH Would) Quits Staff Then Gets Perma-banned Again.

So It's Not Like He Wasn't Given A Chance To Redeem Himself, He Even Became A Moderator But His Mistakes Still Caused Him To Have The Perma-ban Reinstated.

So Don't Cry Or Protest For The Ban To Be Lifted, He Was Given More Then Enough Chances.

With That Being Said, I Miss You And Will Always Remember You Bro. #FreeEtH !
Unread 01-25-2014, 12:17 AM   #7

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

While I Don't Necessarily Agree With His Banning (Only Because I Don't Really Know All The Facts) I Will Say This.

EtH Was Perma-banned By The Owner Himself (Pugz), Then It Was Lifted By RULE (After He Convinced Pugz To Do So) Then EtH Comes Back, He Becomes An Extremely Active Member And Boosts A Lot Of Activity (AC's, Crew Beef, Topicals, Tournaments, etc.) So After Some Time He Becomes A Moderator Then A Few Things Go Down, He Rebels (Like Only EtH Would) Quits Staff Then Gets Perma-banned Again.

So It's Not Like He Wasn't Given A Chance To Redeem Himself, He Even Became A Moderator But His Mistakes Still Caused Him To Have The Perma-ban Reinstated.

So Don't Cry Or Protest For The Ban To Be Lifted, He Was Given More Then Enough Chances.

With That Being Said, I Miss You And Will Always Remember You Bro. #FreeEtH !