View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Thugasanti
Banned
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Explain where he did say you don't have a ghostwriter. You changed your sig, you got yourself banned for trying to get votes on the battle, so yes, and taking 10 days to respond to a 16 liner is a little bit ridiculous if you ask me. So yes. You did cheat. End of discussion.
@Just C said he has no proof.

I posted this on Nicholas's wall "hey check the text lounge,my battle with shujinko dropped and ill appreciate it if you vote on it"

Hes an FVC member,I couldnt post the links on any thread on my mobile so i personally went and posted on his wall.

So how is that a bannable offence?

You lost,simple as that. Don't try to twist facts.
Unread 01-05-2014, 02:01 PM   #11

Thugasanti
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 25 text
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Explain where he did say you don't have a ghostwriter. You changed your sig, you got yourself banned for trying to get votes on the battle, so yes, and taking 10 days to respond to a 16 liner is a little bit ridiculous if you ask me. So yes. You did cheat. End of discussion.
@Just C said he has no proof.

I posted this on Nicholas's wall "hey check the text lounge,my battle with shujinko dropped and ill appreciate it if you vote on it"

Hes an FVC member,I couldnt post the links on any thread on my mobile so i personally went and posted on his wall.

So how is that a bannable offence?

You lost,simple as that. Don't try to twist facts.