View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2013, 01:45 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
@Punk The God She still has got them yams, though

I'm friends with many people in Murda Musik (GRizzEAT, Punk, BLNK, Dono, AmbitiousFlow, DJ, ELOH, Fidel, Ray)

I also have many acquaintances in Murda as well (AT, Row, Dean, V3numb, anyone else I haven't named already) but I don't think it's Murda being boring because they're not. Anyone that tries to keep this site alive in NOT boring, but I feel like it's the site as a WHOLE that has become stale. I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus here, but we NEED to desperately get these newer guys educated as to how things are supposed to be done here.

I'll use an analogy for our situation as of right now: A leukemia patient needs a blood transfusion. (I know that may seem extreme to some, but that's how I view us because we need new blood), but are the chances more likely for the leukemia patient to survive if we STRIVE to find new blood instead of trying to make the old blood become new again? Face it, we're not going to be here forever. NONE of us are. Most of the Hall of Famers have already proven that. We need to DESPERATELY get these newer guys educated so this site can live on.

EtH rant over.
Disagree. Every decent texter jumps into Murda. The two top crews are AC's and Murda. AC's are like a flock of sheep without a shepherd since EtH got banned. We need some crew revival, new texters will come with new crews. Look at BSI, we're bringing up some newer guys because we want to compete and it's the best way to do so in the current crew climate.

Anyway, all of the users are expected to solve the sites problems. This is the staff's job, we're here to enjoy it not run it. LB is still decent, Murda are just making it boring.
Unread 12-30-2013, 01:45 PM   #86

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
@Punk The God She still has got them yams, though

I'm friends with many people in Murda Musik (GRizzEAT, Punk, BLNK, Dono, AmbitiousFlow, DJ, ELOH, Fidel, Ray)

I also have many acquaintances in Murda as well (AT, Row, Dean, V3numb, anyone else I haven't named already) but I don't think it's Murda being boring because they're not. Anyone that tries to keep this site alive in NOT boring, but I feel like it's the site as a WHOLE that has become stale. I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus here, but we NEED to desperately get these newer guys educated as to how things are supposed to be done here.

I'll use an analogy for our situation as of right now: A leukemia patient needs a blood transfusion. (I know that may seem extreme to some, but that's how I view us because we need new blood), but are the chances more likely for the leukemia patient to survive if we STRIVE to find new blood instead of trying to make the old blood become new again? Face it, we're not going to be here forever. NONE of us are. Most of the Hall of Famers have already proven that. We need to DESPERATELY get these newer guys educated so this site can live on.

EtH rant over.
Disagree. Every decent texter jumps into Murda. The two top crews are AC's and Murda. AC's are like a flock of sheep without a shepherd since EtH got banned. We need some crew revival, new texters will come with new crews. Look at BSI, we're bringing up some newer guys because we want to compete and it's the best way to do so in the current crew climate.

Anyway, all of the users are expected to solve the sites problems. This is the staff's job, we're here to enjoy it not run it. LB is still decent, Murda are just making it boring.