View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Lmfao yeah ME BEING NATURAL IS CLOWNING BITHES LIKE YOU.........You are the one "Acting thug"OH YOU 6'4 AND BLACK?OH shit I'm fuckin scared.........lmaooooooooo....I would still slap the shit out of your 6'4 ass AND THE DAY ANY MF MAKES ME STOP COMING BACK PLEASE LET ME KNOW I BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR YEARS AS A HOBBY...Go lose 12 more"text battles" AND THE REAL LAUGHING MATTER IS ROWS HORRIBLE ATTEMPT AT RAPPING

THAT SHIT IS FUNNY AS FUCK

and GAY RASHAD

Imma go to MCDONALDS AND SPILL ALL KINDA SHIT AND TELL YOUR MOM TO CLEAN THAT SHIT UP AND THEN I'DE SLAP HER FAT ASS

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

PAPER IN THE STORM!!!faggot you'll get torn like your girl pussy when she's naked with your boy..youre the type to walk in and catch em and say lets pretend this never happend instead of i'm gonna STRANGLE THIS LITTLE WHORE...why are you on letsbeef rappin 16s? somebody has to MAKE SURE HE'S DESTROYED..If I were you I would quit after this son you reallly AINT GOT A CHOICE..so fuck you and your mother too and any label you is on.

THOSE ARE SOME FUNNY ASS BARS

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

ROW you didn't ride the beat one time that whole wack ass song hahahahah
Unread 12-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #76

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Lmfao yeah ME BEING NATURAL IS CLOWNING BITHES LIKE YOU.........You are the one "Acting thug"OH YOU 6'4 AND BLACK?OH shit I'm fuckin scared.........lmaooooooooo....I would still slap the shit out of your 6'4 ass AND THE DAY ANY MF MAKES ME STOP COMING BACK PLEASE LET ME KNOW I BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR YEARS AS A HOBBY...Go lose 12 more"text battles" AND THE REAL LAUGHING MATTER IS ROWS HORRIBLE ATTEMPT AT RAPPING

THAT SHIT IS FUNNY AS FUCK

and GAY RASHAD

Imma go to MCDONALDS AND SPILL ALL KINDA SHIT AND TELL YOUR MOM TO CLEAN THAT SHIT UP AND THEN I'DE SLAP HER FAT ASS

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

PAPER IN THE STORM!!!faggot you'll get torn like your girl pussy when she's naked with your boy..youre the type to walk in and catch em and say lets pretend this never happend instead of i'm gonna STRANGLE THIS LITTLE WHORE...why are you on letsbeef rappin 16s? somebody has to MAKE SURE HE'S DESTROYED..If I were you I would quit after this son you reallly AINT GOT A CHOICE..so fuck you and your mother too and any label you is on.

THOSE ARE SOME FUNNY ASS BARS

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

ROW you didn't ride the beat one time that whole wack ass song hahahahah