View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2013, 03:26 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
LMFAO im a little white boy?You're a little black bitch that i would eat for breakfast AND SO WHAT YOU POSING WITH ALL YOUR "FUCK COUSINS" Keepin it in the Family?YOU PUT NO FEAR IN ME BITCH You are the one actin "HARD" I'm acting natural and casual YOU ARE THE ACTOR........I COULD GIVE A FUCK I WOULD SNATCH THEM DREADS OUT YOUR HEAD AND CHOKE YOU WITH THEM MFS AND THEN FUCK ALL OF YOUR SISTERS WHILE YOU WATCHED......(Of Course I would use alot of protection)

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

THOSE BARS from 2008 btw >Lets Beef Track: Monsters in my head - By: Row

show me.

exactly. you suck at pitchin feelings
Unread 12-27-2013, 03:26 PM   #71

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
LMFAO im a little white boy?You're a little black bitch that i would eat for breakfast AND SO WHAT YOU POSING WITH ALL YOUR "FUCK COUSINS" Keepin it in the Family?YOU PUT NO FEAR IN ME BITCH You are the one actin "HARD" I'm acting natural and casual YOU ARE THE ACTOR........I COULD GIVE A FUCK I WOULD SNATCH THEM DREADS OUT YOUR HEAD AND CHOKE YOU WITH THEM MFS AND THEN FUCK ALL OF YOUR SISTERS WHILE YOU WATCHED......(Of Course I would use alot of protection)

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

THOSE BARS from 2008 btw >Lets Beef Track: Monsters in my head - By: Row

show me.

exactly. you suck at pitchin feelings