Thread: Too many mods?
View Single Post
Unread 12-26-2013, 05:13 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Are we complaining about having too many mods period or too many mods who are inactive? I'm not making any argument either way, but just out of curiosity, what exactly is wrong with having too many mods? If you're arguing that we have too many inactive mods, do you care to name who you think is inactive? (question to everyone other than Student)
I think there are too many mods that are inactive or pop on but don't do anything (at least anything that us as members can observe). I'll call out a few names but I should say just because I mention them, it's nothing personal....
Askari, Jason, HVK, Dissizit, V3numb (active but the graphic section is dead), Illokwent (where did he go?)

I'm sure there are more but those names spring to mind. I'm not saying demod them but we need more mods that are active and getting engaged.
Unread 12-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #17

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Are we complaining about having too many mods period or too many mods who are inactive? I'm not making any argument either way, but just out of curiosity, what exactly is wrong with having too many mods? If you're arguing that we have too many inactive mods, do you care to name who you think is inactive? (question to everyone other than Student)
I think there are too many mods that are inactive or pop on but don't do anything (at least anything that us as members can observe). I'll call out a few names but I should say just because I mention them, it's nothing personal....
Askari, Jason, HVK, Dissizit, V3numb (active but the graphic section is dead), Illokwent (where did he go?)

I'm sure there are more but those names spring to mind. I'm not saying demod them but we need more mods that are active and getting engaged.