View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
You funny accusing me of Duccing shit..Checc the Record son, I've never ducced Shit. You seem to be getting a big head over nothing, I mean, you're garbage..yeah so you have a decent record..that don't even mean shit. I've beat atleast 4 people in the "Top 100 All Time" You're not even in that ranking, So It'd be nothing for me to smash you.
Shut the heck up and get the bars out, already. My "decent record" shits on your "decent record" on BOTH accounts. Top 100 all-time ranking doesn't mean a damn thing when guys like @DaDDiO @RULE @DeNiro B Milk @Phroxen @ILLoKWENT @Al Swissha @Anarchist @M-Rock @Dono and guys like Myself aren't in it. Whereas idiots like @Snoopy316 @CakedOut @macc Duh GOD and @Lizman are in the Top 100.

Your argument is invalid, now shut the fuck up and get your lousy ass bars out already, you bisexual shit stain on the drawers of life.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Need I mention @Manhattan @Dissizit @Erupt tha Monsta and other people who are A LOT better than you aren't in the top 100? You're a joke. A bad one, at that.
Unread 12-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #7

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
You funny accusing me of Duccing shit..Checc the Record son, I've never ducced Shit. You seem to be getting a big head over nothing, I mean, you're garbage..yeah so you have a decent record..that don't even mean shit. I've beat atleast 4 people in the "Top 100 All Time" You're not even in that ranking, So It'd be nothing for me to smash you.
Shut the heck up and get the bars out, already. My "decent record" shits on your "decent record" on BOTH accounts. Top 100 all-time ranking doesn't mean a damn thing when guys like @DaDDiO @RULE @DeNiro B Milk @Phroxen @ILLoKWENT @Al Swissha @Anarchist @M-Rock @Dono and guys like Myself aren't in it. Whereas idiots like @Snoopy316 @CakedOut @macc Duh GOD and @Lizman are in the Top 100.

Your argument is invalid, now shut the fuck up and get your lousy ass bars out already, you bisexual shit stain on the drawers of life.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Need I mention @Manhattan @Dissizit @Erupt tha Monsta and other people who are A LOT better than you aren't in the top 100? You're a joke. A bad one, at that.