Thread: I'm sorry
View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2013, 12:50 PM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
Lmao. Yo, you're BOTH swaying on a battle now...enough with the battle conversation...no more swaying..let's get bacc to the topic at hand......

@Tha Dope Man is it hard to have sex with your bf @Finger~PrinCe when you have "Dope" Dicc??

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

That's what He/She said...

and tbh "Mokane" makes sense not even an 1/8th of the time...and does ramble on about useless nonsense...SO......if you got bodied by him...you SHOULD re-evaluate your stay here on LB. Plus, you know after the Convo with you and your Bf Finger Prince neither one of you are going to have a positive reputation on this site again.
You both might as well retire, because I don't see an end in sight with the clownin' on you both.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

P.S. Who's this "Oxy" Guy?....
..Shut Yo DOUGHNUT Ass Up.

And PS: False Flagging is a Greedy Offense.

...Please Explain To Us, What is Your Relevance Here?

(i'll Wait)

*Criccets*
Unread 11-27-2013, 12:50 PM   #173

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
Lmao. Yo, you're BOTH swaying on a battle now...enough with the battle conversation...no more swaying..let's get bacc to the topic at hand......

@Tha Dope Man is it hard to have sex with your bf @Finger~PrinCe when you have "Dope" Dicc??

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

That's what He/She said...

and tbh "Mokane" makes sense not even an 1/8th of the time...and does ramble on about useless nonsense...SO......if you got bodied by him...you SHOULD re-evaluate your stay here on LB. Plus, you know after the Convo with you and your Bf Finger Prince neither one of you are going to have a positive reputation on this site again.
You both might as well retire, because I don't see an end in sight with the clownin' on you both.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

P.S. Who's this "Oxy" Guy?....
..Shut Yo DOUGHNUT Ass Up.

And PS: False Flagging is a Greedy Offense.

...Please Explain To Us, What is Your Relevance Here?

(i'll Wait)

*Criccets*