Thread: I'm sorry
View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2013, 12:39 PM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Lmao. Yo, you're BOTH swaying on a battle now...enough with the battle conversation...no more swaying..let's get bacc to the topic at hand......

@Tha Dope Man is it hard to have sex with your bf @Finger~PrinCe when you have "Dope" Dicc??

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Dope Man View Post
LOL... iight, fa starters...Just cuz i like oxys dont mean im addicted, its hard gettin addicted to something that costs 30$ a pill (just sayin)..Second, even ya boss Snoop believes that convo was fake. Third, Mokane spewin some senseless ramblin garbage rap that was way too long to read is not considered getting "bodied", and whoever did read it has WAAYY too much time on their hands...I dont even think he mentioned my name in it, and tbh i want whatever drug that dude is on... But Yo Lil theo, you should try goin to urban dictionary and look up tha actual definition to "Body" cuz your WAY off or Just peep that battle Prince Murk'd you in..

And ya Snoop your right, Theo stings like a bee.. a lil red mark & minimal pain that lasts minutes..Plus Bees die after they sting.. So RIP to Lil Theo.

~1~

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Keep Tryin Tho @Theodore Grizzy ..I like tha effort...

That's what He/She said...

and tbh "Mokane" makes sense not even an 1/8th of the time...and does ramble on about useless nonsense...SO......if you got bodied by him...you SHOULD re-evaluate your stay here on LB. Plus, you know after the Convo with you and your Bf Finger Prince neither one of you are going to have a positive reputation on this site again.
You both might as well retire, because I don't see an end in sight with the clownin' on you both.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

P.S. Who's this "Oxy" Guy?....

Last edited by UhMAZING; 11-27-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Unread 11-27-2013, 12:39 PM   #172

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Lmao. Yo, you're BOTH swaying on a battle now...enough with the battle conversation...no more swaying..let's get bacc to the topic at hand......

@Tha Dope Man is it hard to have sex with your bf @Finger~PrinCe when you have "Dope" Dicc??

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Dope Man View Post
LOL... iight, fa starters...Just cuz i like oxys dont mean im addicted, its hard gettin addicted to something that costs 30$ a pill (just sayin)..Second, even ya boss Snoop believes that convo was fake. Third, Mokane spewin some senseless ramblin garbage rap that was way too long to read is not considered getting "bodied", and whoever did read it has WAAYY too much time on their hands...I dont even think he mentioned my name in it, and tbh i want whatever drug that dude is on... But Yo Lil theo, you should try goin to urban dictionary and look up tha actual definition to "Body" cuz your WAY off or Just peep that battle Prince Murk'd you in..

And ya Snoop your right, Theo stings like a bee.. a lil red mark & minimal pain that lasts minutes..Plus Bees die after they sting.. So RIP to Lil Theo.

~1~

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Keep Tryin Tho @Theodore Grizzy ..I like tha effort...

That's what He/She said...

and tbh "Mokane" makes sense not even an 1/8th of the time...and does ramble on about useless nonsense...SO......if you got bodied by him...you SHOULD re-evaluate your stay here on LB. Plus, you know after the Convo with you and your Bf Finger Prince neither one of you are going to have a positive reputation on this site again.
You both might as well retire, because I don't see an end in sight with the clownin' on you both.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

P.S. Who's this "Oxy" Guy?....

Last edited by UhMAZING; 11-27-2013 at 12:39 PM.