Thread: EtH Banned.
View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2013, 09:35 AM
Thugasanti
Banned
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
He didn't say motherland. maybe you should read slower.

And saying the holocaust didn't happen then going on to explain a THEORY as to why is not racist. It's 1 mans stupid opinion on (for lack of a better word) a specific incident.
Man,Im not taking sides here but last year,I was banned for racism. I didnt insult any race. All I did was insult 'Islam' and Islam is not a Race. Its a Religion.
Furthermore,I had posted that Allah was a pedophile but then I had ''PROVED'' that he really was a pedophile. But still I got the ban. I just called Phoenix a ''terrorist'',it had nothing to do with his race or even his religion.

FYI,I am against every religion,not just Islam.

Last edited by Thugasanti; 11-25-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Unread 11-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #284

Thugasanti
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 25 text
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
He didn't say motherland. maybe you should read slower.

And saying the holocaust didn't happen then going on to explain a THEORY as to why is not racist. It's 1 mans stupid opinion on (for lack of a better word) a specific incident.
Man,Im not taking sides here but last year,I was banned for racism. I didnt insult any race. All I did was insult 'Islam' and Islam is not a Race. Its a Religion.
Furthermore,I had posted that Allah was a pedophile but then I had ''PROVED'' that he really was a pedophile. But still I got the ban. I just called Phoenix a ''terrorist'',it had nothing to do with his race or even his religion.

FYI,I am against every religion,not just Islam.

Last edited by Thugasanti; 11-25-2013 at 09:50 AM.