Thread: EtH Banned.
View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agonize View Post
How long before the people rise up against the tyranny?
This site has been a hub of bad management and corruption for years and people have been complaining about it for just as long. It's normally easy to overlook in favour of simply enjoying the site but in this case of blatant corruption amongst the facts that EtH is a long time "friend" and I'm not currently battling so have nothing to lose, I felt the need to air my views.

@RULE is a "friend" too but that doesn't justify his actions in fact a large part of this sites corruption has come about from friends turning a blind eye to other friends actions.
Unread 11-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #21

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agonize View Post
How long before the people rise up against the tyranny?
This site has been a hub of bad management and corruption for years and people have been complaining about it for just as long. It's normally easy to overlook in favour of simply enjoying the site but in this case of blatant corruption amongst the facts that EtH is a long time "friend" and I'm not currently battling so have nothing to lose, I felt the need to air my views.

@RULE is a "friend" too but that doesn't justify his actions in fact a large part of this sites corruption has come about from friends turning a blind eye to other friends actions.