View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
Hold on.. I was actually writing something, I'll jus post it in here instead of making a whole new thread..

"First off, I wanna give a thanks to Noble for all the help he's given me this past year. Dude puts in hella work. He actually inspired me to help out a lot around here and that's what I'm gonna do for now on. We got members like @Lil Fidel Z, @Obey, @Lockhart that log in everyday to keep activity pushing and will definitely be big names in the near future. Now I'm not ranting for promotions & prizes, I'm just saying this cause we still have people that care about the site and it's hella annoying when someone make thread after thread saying how the site is dying.. That's our problem. We never try to make it better. So with all that being said, we here. My nigga Fidel told me he's gonna be here for a LONG time, LOGiKK says he's gonna be here for a long time, and I know ALOT of you will be as well. We are the Future shout out to @V3numb"
Punk for mod @Pugz @RULE make it happen Genuinely cares about this site,
Unread 11-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #7

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
Hold on.. I was actually writing something, I'll jus post it in here instead of making a whole new thread..

"First off, I wanna give a thanks to Noble for all the help he's given me this past year. Dude puts in hella work. He actually inspired me to help out a lot around here and that's what I'm gonna do for now on. We got members like @Lil Fidel Z, @Obey, @Lockhart that log in everyday to keep activity pushing and will definitely be big names in the near future. Now I'm not ranting for promotions & prizes, I'm just saying this cause we still have people that care about the site and it's hella annoying when someone make thread after thread saying how the site is dying.. That's our problem. We never try to make it better. So with all that being said, we here. My nigga Fidel told me he's gonna be here for a LONG time, LOGiKK says he's gonna be here for a long time, and I know ALOT of you will be as well. We are the Future shout out to @V3numb"
Punk for mod @Pugz @RULE make it happen Genuinely cares about this site,