View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'll update, as the only half decent [half] mod around.

LBV4 is a real thing, although it's in VERY early stages. There isn't too much being done with the coding in terms of brand new features YET, but there are some things that have been put together. I'm not going to hang my hat on it, but it's not like the site's being screwed as work IS being done.

Some things ARE being coded, but not in the right order imo. Things are being fixed by the only coder, who's doing this in his spare time. If LB is to really get fixed, and grow, the donations the site is receiving would have to go towards someone coding it.
Unread 11-19-2013, 06:21 PM   #10

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'll update, as the only half decent [half] mod around.

LBV4 is a real thing, although it's in VERY early stages. There isn't too much being done with the coding in terms of brand new features YET, but there are some things that have been put together. I'm not going to hang my hat on it, but it's not like the site's being screwed as work IS being done.

Some things ARE being coded, but not in the right order imo. Things are being fixed by the only coder, who's doing this in his spare time. If LB is to really get fixed, and grow, the donations the site is receiving would have to go towards someone coding it.