View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:33 PM
Theodore Grizzly
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
110 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Lol ok clearly it doesnt take a fucking rocket scientist to tell that your getting head from your dog you prolly named his ass dope man, and also quit saying i enjoy studying your chest cause i dont in fact in pains me everytime i have to bring it up, but i do it cause it gets to you..No pain no gain i have to take the pain of looking at your scrawnyness to reach the actual goal of pure vaginal leaking from you soo its for the greater good. But seriously how long until the brotherhood falters out like polo, and dmk. Oh remember when dope made me the leader of that shit, cause he fucking knew who the best fit was for that job. Also how long until you get banned for cheating again lol just curious. #Free Mac
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:33 PM   #19

Theodore Grizzly
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
110 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 77 text
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Lol ok clearly it doesnt take a fucking rocket scientist to tell that your getting head from your dog you prolly named his ass dope man, and also quit saying i enjoy studying your chest cause i dont in fact in pains me everytime i have to bring it up, but i do it cause it gets to you..No pain no gain i have to take the pain of looking at your scrawnyness to reach the actual goal of pure vaginal leaking from you soo its for the greater good. But seriously how long until the brotherhood falters out like polo, and dmk. Oh remember when dope made me the leader of that shit, cause he fucking knew who the best fit was for that job. Also how long until you get banned for cheating again lol just curious. #Free Mac