View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:22 PM
Theodore Grizzly
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
110 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Lmfao bro you get soo butthurt when i speak like damn son plug that vag up dude your getting my computer screen wet, i know the truth hurts bout them shirtless pics but damn son..Also you aint biggie you may run with a fat ass aka dopeman but you aint biggie son..

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET the Refugee View Post
row would eat you alive, but how you gonna hate on snoopy for saying hes done for a bit and then come back and do the same shit..Not a good look but ill follow in the footsteps on everyone in this thread and say..Eat a dick and keep trading them shirtless pics with yo lil buddy the dope man..oh and et would eat you too..

I don't eat pussy.....lol
lmao bro you just pulled a me..putting your foot in your mouth saying you dont eat pussy soo what does that leave one to infer you do fam...hahahaha
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #12

Theodore Grizzly
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
110 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 77 text
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Lmfao bro you get soo butthurt when i speak like damn son plug that vag up dude your getting my computer screen wet, i know the truth hurts bout them shirtless pics but damn son..Also you aint biggie you may run with a fat ass aka dopeman but you aint biggie son..

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET the Refugee View Post
row would eat you alive, but how you gonna hate on snoopy for saying hes done for a bit and then come back and do the same shit..Not a good look but ill follow in the footsteps on everyone in this thread and say..Eat a dick and keep trading them shirtless pics with yo lil buddy the dope man..oh and et would eat you too..

I don't eat pussy.....lol
lmao bro you just pulled a me..putting your foot in your mouth saying you dont eat pussy soo what does that leave one to infer you do fam...hahahaha