View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:20 PM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Grizzy View Post
row would eat you alive, but how you gonna hate on snoopy for saying hes done for a bit and then come back and do the same shit..Not a good look but ill follow in the footsteps on everyone in this thread and say..Eat a dick and keep trading them shirtless pics with yo lil buddy the dope man..oh and et would eat you too..
MAN I SWEAR IM TIRED OF SEEING YO SORRY ASS NAME FOLLOW BEHIND MINE. REAL NIGGA SHIT, BOY SIT YO LAME ASS DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCC UP!

IM NOT 'TAKING A BREAK AND NOT BATTLING AT ALL' IM TAKING A BREAK FROM DROPPING OPENS AND REPLYING TO BATTLES THAT DONT CONCERN A TITLE.

CAN U NOT READ YOU FORMIDABLY MALNOURISHED CUPCAKE?? AND U STILL SUCCING SNOOPY DICC? I WONDER WHY THAT NIGGA AINT BUST ON YO FACE YET?

HE'S BEEN 'TAKING A BREAK SINCE WHEN?' (i'll wait) AND IM ONLY 'TAKING A BREAK' FOR A FEW DAYS.

LMAO. NIGGAS WILL DO & SAY ANYTHING TO ATTEMPT TO STAY RELEVANT...

#EpicFail
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:20 PM   #11

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Grizzy View Post
row would eat you alive, but how you gonna hate on snoopy for saying hes done for a bit and then come back and do the same shit..Not a good look but ill follow in the footsteps on everyone in this thread and say..Eat a dick and keep trading them shirtless pics with yo lil buddy the dope man..oh and et would eat you too..
MAN I SWEAR IM TIRED OF SEEING YO SORRY ASS NAME FOLLOW BEHIND MINE. REAL NIGGA SHIT, BOY SIT YO LAME ASS DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCC UP!

IM NOT 'TAKING A BREAK AND NOT BATTLING AT ALL' IM TAKING A BREAK FROM DROPPING OPENS AND REPLYING TO BATTLES THAT DONT CONCERN A TITLE.

CAN U NOT READ YOU FORMIDABLY MALNOURISHED CUPCAKE?? AND U STILL SUCCING SNOOPY DICC? I WONDER WHY THAT NIGGA AINT BUST ON YO FACE YET?

HE'S BEEN 'TAKING A BREAK SINCE WHEN?' (i'll wait) AND IM ONLY 'TAKING A BREAK' FOR A FEW DAYS.

LMAO. NIGGAS WILL DO & SAY ANYTHING TO ATTEMPT TO STAY RELEVANT...

#EpicFail