View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2013, 01:47 AM
-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
a pamphlet isn't a catalog. and six flags isnt global. its vauge.

also wp isn't fine.
if you don't believe the wordplay is fine than you have an accent.. Or a lisp.. Should of ask the fvc to vote for me..

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredo Lombardi View Post
stop acting like a mitch
when I first noticed who you were your name started with an S or something.. Who cares, your still nobody around here.. Everyone has clowned on you, don't make me a follower and clown your bitch ass too..

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy316 View Post
Ride dick and look uneducated? that's just as bad as his bars. No connection what so ever. no wonder he lost. Oh one more thing. Just because u purposely want to lose to mokane it does not take away the credit off Fidel's win. SMH for someone who claim other people's wordplay are as bad as RULE, then goes and post battles like this up. Lmao how embarrassing hahaha quickly get EtH to close this thread before u get more embarras
you told me my negro..

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
if you don't believe the wordplay is fine than you have an accent.. Or a lisp.. Should of ask the fvc to vote for me..

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

when I first noticed who you were your name started with an S or something.. Who cares, your still nobody around here.. Everyone has clowned on you, don't make me a follower and clown your bitch ass too..

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

you told me my negro..
Lets get real now.. Apollyon/Phenomonon doesn't put thought into his bars.. He just writes and expects to win cuz of his ego.. He expects the voters to tell him what's wrong not only to elevate but so he can get votes in his battles.. That nigga Cray Cray..

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

[QUOTE=Phenomonon;967456]if you don't believe the wordplay is fine than you have an accent.. Or a lisp.. Should of ask the fvc to vote for me..

you told me my negro..

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Lets get real now.. Apollyon/Phenomonon doesn't put thought into his bars.. He just writes and expects to win cuz of his ego.. He expects the voters to tell him what's wrong not only to elevate but so he can get votes in his battles.. That nigga Cray Cray..
Unread 11-16-2013, 01:47 AM   #29

-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
a pamphlet isn't a catalog. and six flags isnt global. its vauge.

also wp isn't fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredo Lombardi View Post
stop acting like a mitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy316 View Post
Ride dick and look uneducated? that's just as bad as his bars. No connection what so ever. no wonder he lost. Oh one more thing. Just because u purposely want to lose to mokane it does not take away the credit off Fidel's win. SMH for someone who claim other people's wordplay are as bad as RULE, then goes and post battles like this up. Lmao how embarrassing hahaha quickly get EtH to close this thread before u get more embarras
you told me my negro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post

you told me my negro..

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

[QUOTE=Phenomonon;967456]if you don't believe the wordplay is fine than you have an accent.. Or a lisp.. Should of ask the fvc to vote for me..

you told me my negro..