View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:57 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default So I'm In GTA's Bad Sport Lounge

And the reason people get sent there is because they blow up others personal vehicles. They have a petition out now to get rid of it but so far, i been in it for like a day and serving my last 24 hours as we speak. I gotta say, these guys are fucking lunatics. Damn there EVERYONE has a tank and doesn't care if they get out or not. I can barely walk the street. I got in there cause people kept running into me with there cars and shit and getting stuck under my tank to where their cars automatically blow up. Everyone uses glitches and hacks and got some CRAZY shit. pimped out tow trucks, chrome lambo's, bugattis(adders), & everything else. Some guys showed me a few tricks so it's not all bad..

But my only problem is, why can't i blow up someone's vehicle and be a good sport at the same time? I can't do what the game asks? We're suppose to cause mayhem online so wtf is this Bad Sport shit? I can't even play with the good sports & everyone else because it's like GTA Jail. So i can't play with my friends. To top that off, they force EVERY SINGLE Bad Sport member to wear the Dunce Hats..

like the one above..

your take..

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 11-12-2013 at 03:11 PM.
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:57 PM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default So I'm In GTA's Bad Sport Lounge

And the reason people get sent there is because they blow up others personal vehicles. They have a petition out now to get rid of it but so far, i been in it for like a day and serving my last 24 hours as we speak. I gotta say, these guys are fucking lunatics. Damn there EVERYONE has a tank and doesn't care if they get out or not. I can barely walk the street. I got in there cause people kept running into me with there cars and shit and getting stuck under my tank to where their cars automatically blow up. Everyone uses glitches and hacks and got some CRAZY shit. pimped out tow trucks, chrome lambo's, bugattis(adders), & everything else. Some guys showed me a few tricks so it's not all bad..

But my only problem is, why can't i blow up someone's vehicle and be a good sport at the same time? I can't do what the game asks? We're suppose to cause mayhem online so wtf is this Bad Sport shit? I can't even play with the good sports & everyone else because it's like GTA Jail. So i can't play with my friends. To top that off, they force EVERY SINGLE Bad Sport member to wear the Dunce Hats..

like the one above..

your take..

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 11-12-2013 at 03:11 PM.