View Single Post
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:08 AM
Jason
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post
I'm just pointing out a similar concept the same has been done for others but when it's done to Daddio everyone is so outraged, It's Ridiculous...

@Row You right it wouldve been more respectable but every other time I do this or something similar I bring It to the threads so why change it now? Thats just how I voice my opinions .

&& For the 10000th time I never said he was a biter I just put it up In the air to be discussed .
nah id say the same about anyone whos shown themselves to be capable of writing

it makes no sense to write a hundred battles with no similar lines then have the odd bar that matches another and make a fuss about it

a monkey could realize its a coincidence

but good luck on your quest tho
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:08 AM   #32

Jason

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post
I'm just pointing out a similar concept the same has been done for others but when it's done to Daddio everyone is so outraged, It's Ridiculous...

@Row You right it wouldve been more respectable but every other time I do this or something similar I bring It to the threads so why change it now? Thats just how I voice my opinions .

&& For the 10000th time I never said he was a biter I just put it up In the air to be discussed .
nah id say the same about anyone whos shown themselves to be capable of writing

it makes no sense to write a hundred battles with no similar lines then have the odd bar that matches another and make a fuss about it

a monkey could realize its a coincidence

but good luck on your quest tho