View Single Post
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:04 AM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 80 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
theres probably about a million text battles online
lets just say roughly 5 million concepts have been used
you seriously dont think people that battle for long enough are gunna have overlapping ideas at some point?
i used a line once and someone else used a similar punch and someone like you made a corny thread like this

people who been around the block and have proven themselves probably just accidentally used a concept that someone else happened to use

how is this not blatantly obvious?

"biters" are not the guys with 100 clean battles and 1 similar bar
its guys with 1 battle and 100 similar characters
I'm just pointing out a similar concept the same has been done for others but when it's done to Daddio everyone is so outraged, It's Ridiculous...

@Row You right it wouldve been more respectable but every other time I do this or something similar I bring It to the threads so why change it now? Thats just how I voice my opinions .

&& For the 10000th time I never said he was a biter I just put it up In the air to be discussed .
Unread 10-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #31

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 489 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 80 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
theres probably about a million text battles online
lets just say roughly 5 million concepts have been used
you seriously dont think people that battle for long enough are gunna have overlapping ideas at some point?
i used a line once and someone else used a similar punch and someone like you made a corny thread like this

people who been around the block and have proven themselves probably just accidentally used a concept that someone else happened to use

how is this not blatantly obvious?

"biters" are not the guys with 100 clean battles and 1 similar bar
its guys with 1 battle and 100 similar characters
I'm just pointing out a similar concept the same has been done for others but when it's done to Daddio everyone is so outraged, It's Ridiculous...

@Row You right it wouldve been more respectable but every other time I do this or something similar I bring It to the threads so why change it now? Thats just how I voice my opinions .

&& For the 10000th time I never said he was a biter I just put it up In the air to be discussed .