View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Default My appreciation thread.

Alright, well.. I've been helped by a large sum of you on this site. So here's my thank you to all the people who've made me 10 times better than when I came to this site.

1. @Dirty Work: You get my number 1 because you were the 1 to go out on a limb to get me into ACs. I was basically a nobody and you seen some potential no one else did. Thanks for believing I could actually do something good around here.

2. @UnEtH: EtH was a big help with me fixing a lot of my issues texting. He was not afraid to call out my flaws, knowing it would help me in the long run. Whether it was my wordy set-ups, bad wording, whatever.. he called me out on it to make me a better battler. Also, he has been a big help in the ACs becoming the crew we've become.

3. @Manhattan: Manhattan gets my 3rd spot because he has to sit there and read all my bars (lol).. Nah, dude's been a HUGE help in fixing my wording issue, taking time out of his day to read my stuff and tell me what needs work. Without him I wouldn't be half as good as I was, always admired his text game.

4. @Agonize: Another one in the category w/ Manhattan. Numerous times this dude has read my bars, critiqued/helped me form them into something better. Me and him coming up around the same time, he's been a big influence to kick up my elevation.

5. @RULE: Even know I've never been a crew affiliate of RULE, dude's always seemed to believe in me/help me when I needed it if the ACs weren't around. Whether it's giving me feedback on some shit, or telling me what I need to improve as a battler. I've always admired RULE's text since I came to this site, studying his style, realizing how to form a real hard-hitting punch.

6. @GRizzEAT: Even know Grizz is M.I.A at the moment, hope he's good. This dude helped me HUGE when I came to this site. Me and Grizz talked a lot in the PM, another one who I spawned my text-game off of. I feel he brings a unique style to the game, and he really helped me find my way of thinking.

7. @Lockhart: Me and Lockhart, being the young-guns in ACs seemed to get a long very well. Me and him have been elevating together and helping each-other down this run. And if I didn't call, I knew one of us would be the #GCUnderdogs in this past year. Been a big inspiration with that huge run and we can only get better from here.

8. @Letum: Another dude who's been a huge help within my progressive texting. He's helped me break down bars, or even just shooting the shit over PM. Seemed to grow a close bond w/ this dude over my time here. Another big factor in my elevation.

9. ALL the AC fam: I know a lot of us don't speak too often, but you guys are always a big part. Whether it's just the momentum boost seeing that ''ACs'' in the comment section, or breaking down some bars for me in the forums. You guys are a huge help, and I want to thank you all.

This is no particular order of favoritism, just want to get a list to show these people who've been a big help for me. LB community, whether I hate you or not (Cough/CakedOut) you'se give me that drive to keep battling. Everyone keep doing their thing.. - Out
Unread 10-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #1

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Default My appreciation thread.

Alright, well.. I've been helped by a large sum of you on this site. So here's my thank you to all the people who've made me 10 times better than when I came to this site.

1. @Dirty Work: You get my number 1 because you were the 1 to go out on a limb to get me into ACs. I was basically a nobody and you seen some potential no one else did. Thanks for believing I could actually do something good around here.

2. @UnEtH: EtH was a big help with me fixing a lot of my issues texting. He was not afraid to call out my flaws, knowing it would help me in the long run. Whether it was my wordy set-ups, bad wording, whatever.. he called me out on it to make me a better battler. Also, he has been a big help in the ACs becoming the crew we've become.

3. @Manhattan: Manhattan gets my 3rd spot because he has to sit there and read all my bars (lol).. Nah, dude's been a HUGE help in fixing my wording issue, taking time out of his day to read my stuff and tell me what needs work. Without him I wouldn't be half as good as I was, always admired his text game.

4. @Agonize: Another one in the category w/ Manhattan. Numerous times this dude has read my bars, critiqued/helped me form them into something better. Me and him coming up around the same time, he's been a big influence to kick up my elevation.

5. @RULE: Even know I've never been a crew affiliate of RULE, dude's always seemed to believe in me/help me when I needed it if the ACs weren't around. Whether it's giving me feedback on some shit, or telling me what I need to improve as a battler. I've always admired RULE's text since I came to this site, studying his style, realizing how to form a real hard-hitting punch.

6. @GRizzEAT: Even know Grizz is M.I.A at the moment, hope he's good. This dude helped me HUGE when I came to this site. Me and Grizz talked a lot in the PM, another one who I spawned my text-game off of. I feel he brings a unique style to the game, and he really helped me find my way of thinking.

7. @Lockhart: Me and Lockhart, being the young-guns in ACs seemed to get a long very well. Me and him have been elevating together and helping each-other down this run. And if I didn't call, I knew one of us would be the #GCUnderdogs in this past year. Been a big inspiration with that huge run and we can only get better from here.

8. @Letum: Another dude who's been a huge help within my progressive texting. He's helped me break down bars, or even just shooting the shit over PM. Seemed to grow a close bond w/ this dude over my time here. Another big factor in my elevation.

9. ALL the AC fam: I know a lot of us don't speak too often, but you guys are always a big part. Whether it's just the momentum boost seeing that ''ACs'' in the comment section, or breaking down some bars for me in the forums. You guys are a huge help, and I want to thank you all.

This is no particular order of favoritism, just want to get a list to show these people who've been a big help for me. LB community, whether I hate you or not (Cough/CakedOut) you'se give me that drive to keep battling. Everyone keep doing their thing.. - Out