Thread: Pet Hates
View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2013, 12:22 PM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

People who walk slow as fuck in a crowded area and all of a sudden just decide to stop in the middle of the sidewalk. Or people who stand in a group blocking off an entrance or the sidewalk. I was walking down the street with a buddy of mine and this group of like 7 kids are standing right on the sidewalk in a circle like there about to fucking watch a fight. They see us walking towards them and don't move....My buddy just walks around them but since I'm just soooo tough I walk directly through the circle. The smallest chirpiest kid of the bunch goes "The fuck is that dudes problem" to his friends which I then turn around and say "Kids who stand on the fucking sidewalk while people walking towards them.....It's called a side walk for a reason." Another one is when people start chirping when your by yourself or with one other person and they're with 20 people. I remember I was walking to my brothers house for a bbq and I walk by a group of about 5 dudes who I had never seen before and one of them goes "What are you fucking looking at?" so I just keep walking but I laugh because I'm close to my brothers place. I of course as I'm getting closer just say "A group of goofs who are about to get stomped out" they start running towards me and that's when my brother and his boys are all coming to the front yard to make this shit even. I don't need to go into much detail to say we sent those goofs on there way w/ some hurt egos and pride.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Man I could go on forever

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

People who talk too loud or chew there food like a fucking cow. When you ask someone a question and the response is "Who Cares?" well clearly I do because I'm asking the fucking question
Unread 10-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #11

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

People who walk slow as fuck in a crowded area and all of a sudden just decide to stop in the middle of the sidewalk. Or people who stand in a group blocking off an entrance or the sidewalk. I was walking down the street with a buddy of mine and this group of like 7 kids are standing right on the sidewalk in a circle like there about to fucking watch a fight. They see us walking towards them and don't move....My buddy just walks around them but since I'm just soooo tough I walk directly through the circle. The smallest chirpiest kid of the bunch goes "The fuck is that dudes problem" to his friends which I then turn around and say "Kids who stand on the fucking sidewalk while people walking towards them.....It's called a side walk for a reason." Another one is when people start chirping when your by yourself or with one other person and they're with 20 people. I remember I was walking to my brothers house for a bbq and I walk by a group of about 5 dudes who I had never seen before and one of them goes "What are you fucking looking at?" so I just keep walking but I laugh because I'm close to my brothers place. I of course as I'm getting closer just say "A group of goofs who are about to get stomped out" they start running towards me and that's when my brother and his boys are all coming to the front yard to make this shit even. I don't need to go into much detail to say we sent those goofs on there way w/ some hurt egos and pride.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Man I could go on forever

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

People who talk too loud or chew there food like a fucking cow. When you ask someone a question and the response is "Who Cares?" well clearly I do because I'm asking the fucking question