View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2013, 12:35 PM
HandJob Alias
Basic Member
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
41 Won / 72 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shook Beats View Post
I mean I'm all for artists joining this site and showcasing their skills but what next? This site is filled with who knows how many artists who all sound exactly the same (with the exception of a very few. I mean how many of you out there actually tour, have your own (.com) website, or for that matter know the first thing about publishing (the most important part of the music business). I don't mean to sound rude, but please educate yourselves. If this is something that you really want to do, then get yourself out there more and come up with a style that's true to you. Of course everybody is going to already act like they're the realest and most authentic "drug dealer" out there though. I mean damn doesn't the world have enough of those. LOL.... I honestly don't even know why I'm wasting my time with this thread because I already know what to expect. Replies from every gangsta rapper in this unoriginal community. Again with the exception of a very, very, few.....

If you feel some type of way about this thread feel free to say what you gotta say, but make sure you post a link to your work so that I can get back at you aight. Or just be considered a clown in my book. Again, no offense to anyone, just speaking my mind.

STEP YALL GAMES UP!

Peace....
@Shook Beats
I concurr with you on most of what you said, especially when you questioned why you are even postin you comment cause you know the feedback you are going to receive. There are different types of people on this site. One type is like me for instance, abiltity to utilize this platform to display some sort of art, receive feedback and become part of a community more or less cause right now in i have too much time on my hands wit a situation I'm in but i dont think people wanna listen to me talk about sticking my hand up Kirk Camerons grandsons anus like this http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...d=64059....The you have a group that your referring too. Some talented but not utilizing resources available to actually make strides to obtain there goal or procrastinators and lazy, and some that don't understand they are not good but they will not quit because they have their mind set on their passion and have what in essence to me is a very deceptive verb in HOPE. Hope is nothing really. NOTE IM NEITHER CONSERVITIVE NOR LIBERAL JUST AN EXAMPLE THAT FITS) Obama ran his 12' campaign on "HOPE" to swindle Americans into beleiveing the better days are coming. "Well I still dont have a job, cars have been repoed and house foreclosed on and seems like my rights are being impeaded on but you know what, yeah its ok I have HOPE that the best days are coming!" It's not something we can actually possess physically but it keeps us from rebelling and opening our eyes, but hopefully for one of the young guns or oldheads that hasn't listened to people like you telling them they suck and they are never gonna make it and they honed their craft or found a niche worked hard and kept hope alive they will be able breakthrough this cutthroat gammet of being a professional artist. Their are plenty of people here better than some of the "artists" that have made it and theirs at least 100 people on here better lyrically than the 50CENTS and 2Chainz of the industry, so if you think you are and its the only way you will attain fulfillment and happiness, the only thing stopping you is YOU....oh and the fact your prob garbage and have a weird sexual sounding mc name....NJ LOVE
Unread 10-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #13

HandJob Alias
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
41 Won / 72 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 239 audio / 76 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shook Beats View Post
I mean I'm all for artists joining this site and showcasing their skills but what next? This site is filled with who knows how many artists who all sound exactly the same (with the exception of a very few. I mean how many of you out there actually tour, have your own (.com) website, or for that matter know the first thing about publishing (the most important part of the music business). I don't mean to sound rude, but please educate yourselves. If this is something that you really want to do, then get yourself out there more and come up with a style that's true to you. Of course everybody is going to already act like they're the realest and most authentic "drug dealer" out there though. I mean damn doesn't the world have enough of those. LOL.... I honestly don't even know why I'm wasting my time with this thread because I already know what to expect. Replies from every gangsta rapper in this unoriginal community. Again with the exception of a very, very, few.....

If you feel some type of way about this thread feel free to say what you gotta say, but make sure you post a link to your work so that I can get back at you aight. Or just be considered a clown in my book. Again, no offense to anyone, just speaking my mind.

STEP YALL GAMES UP!

Peace....
@Shook Beats
I concurr with you on most of what you said, especially when you questioned why you are even postin you comment cause you know the feedback you are going to receive. There are different types of people on this site. One type is like me for instance, abiltity to utilize this platform to display some sort of art, receive feedback and become part of a community more or less cause right now in i have too much time on my hands wit a situation I'm in but i dont think people wanna listen to me talk about sticking my hand up Kirk Camerons grandsons anus like this http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...d=64059....The you have a group that your referring too. Some talented but not utilizing resources available to actually make strides to obtain there goal or procrastinators and lazy, and some that don't understand they are not good but they will not quit because they have their mind set on their passion and have what in essence to me is a very deceptive verb in HOPE. Hope is nothing really. NOTE IM NEITHER CONSERVITIVE NOR LIBERAL JUST AN EXAMPLE THAT FITS) Obama ran his 12' campaign on "HOPE" to swindle Americans into beleiveing the better days are coming. "Well I still dont have a job, cars have been repoed and house foreclosed on and seems like my rights are being impeaded on but you know what, yeah its ok I have HOPE that the best days are coming!" It's not something we can actually possess physically but it keeps us from rebelling and opening our eyes, but hopefully for one of the young guns or oldheads that hasn't listened to people like you telling them they suck and they are never gonna make it and they honed their craft or found a niche worked hard and kept hope alive they will be able breakthrough this cutthroat gammet of being a professional artist. Their are plenty of people here better than some of the "artists" that have made it and theirs at least 100 people on here better lyrically than the 50CENTS and 2Chainz of the industry, so if you think you are and its the only way you will attain fulfillment and happiness, the only thing stopping you is YOU....oh and the fact your prob garbage and have a weird sexual sounding mc name....NJ LOVE