View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2013, 03:02 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAK_MC ~RRR~ View Post
^^^ Yep, Nicholas, that is what I said about you... we are all glad you can read, since you clearly can't spell English words despite being British.

(threat -> fret).

Suck -> It
I didn't misspell anything, I just didn't realise that the term was Don't Fret and not Don't Threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMostH8ed View Post
THIS THREAD IS EXACTLY WHY LETSBEEF IS STILL SNOOZING FUCKING FAG IN THE CLOSET MUTHUFUKUS POSTING DUM SHIT ABOUT A SUBJECT HE MOST LIKELY IS PHYSICALLY LACKING IN .. DONT BOTHER RESPONDING COME TO THE CHAT AND SPIT A VERSE LIKE WE ALL USE TO DO WHEN RAP WAS ACTUALLY MOTIVATIONAL www.tinychat.com/letsbeefbattles .. off this thread ..
So many guys are insecure about their sexuality on this site and in the hip hop community in general, it's amazing.
Unread 09-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #7

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAK_MC ~RRR~ View Post
^^^ Yep, Nicholas, that is what I said about you... we are all glad you can read, since you clearly can't spell English words despite being British.

(threat -> fret).

Suck -> It
I didn't misspell anything, I just didn't realise that the term was Don't Fret and not Don't Threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMostH8ed View Post
THIS THREAD IS EXACTLY WHY LETSBEEF IS STILL SNOOZING FUCKING FAG IN THE CLOSET MUTHUFUKUS POSTING DUM SHIT ABOUT A SUBJECT HE MOST LIKELY IS PHYSICALLY LACKING IN .. DONT BOTHER RESPONDING COME TO THE CHAT AND SPIT A VERSE LIKE WE ALL USE TO DO WHEN RAP WAS ACTUALLY MOTIVATIONAL www.tinychat.com/letsbeefbattles .. off this thread ..
So many guys are insecure about their sexuality on this site and in the hip hop community in general, it's amazing.