Thread: Yo Admin / mods
View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2013, 06:44 AM
skinEC~RRR~
Basic Member
Mentioned: 220 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to skinEC~RRR~
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
106 Won / 53 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Where Do People Get The Crazy Notion That You Have A Be A Rapper / Inspiring Battle Rap Artist In Order To Be A Moderator? Is This The Only Forum You Guys Have Even Been To? Do You Not Know What A Moderator Does In Terms Of Forums / Board And What Their Tools Are Used For? It's Outrageous.
really it's outrageous? and who said u had to be an "inspiring " battle rapper, they don't need to inspire just aspire- and the notion come froms the fact there functions that effect other members regularly are there voting power, ability to make deciions based on "rap competition" as well as the creation and implementation of "rap" events" what do the forums have to do with shit? i can make and mod a thread,,its a matter of being givien the ability to make changes..i think u r an idiot.but i don't personally have anything against u.
Unread 08-29-2013, 06:44 AM   #233

skinEC~RRR~
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
106 Won / 53 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 566 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 220 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to skinEC~RRR~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Where Do People Get The Crazy Notion That You Have A Be A Rapper / Inspiring Battle Rap Artist In Order To Be A Moderator? Is This The Only Forum You Guys Have Even Been To? Do You Not Know What A Moderator Does In Terms Of Forums / Board And What Their Tools Are Used For? It's Outrageous.
really it's outrageous? and who said u had to be an "inspiring " battle rapper, they don't need to inspire just aspire- and the notion come froms the fact there functions that effect other members regularly are there voting power, ability to make deciions based on "rap competition" as well as the creation and implementation of "rap" events" what do the forums have to do with shit? i can make and mod a thread,,its a matter of being givien the ability to make changes..i think u r an idiot.but i don't personally have anything against u.
Offline   Reply With Quote