View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Sorry but you guys need to let go of Eminem's dick

This nigga hasn't put out a solid album since Encore. If you think otherwise you're in denial

What ya'll need to understand is that artists have obligations to fulfill upon signing record deals.

Let's say they sign a deal for X amount of dollars and they have to release X amount of albums in X amount of time

I think Eminem put out Relapse & Recovery to fulfill his obligations concerning label politics. Those albums were complete shit and as a huge Eminem fan that has dude's entire discography I was utterly disappointed by his last two projects

If you think stupid ass hooks with silly accents and multi-syllabics galore is good music you're sadly mistaken. Anybody can yap and yap using coherent, impressive, multi syllabics over so/so production with a handful of distasteful acccents

IMO Eminem released 2 shitty projects in a row on purpose for 2 reasons

1) To prove he's still the most selling rapper of all time(which he still is)
2) To make a mockery of the music industry (ie; by lowering his standards in hopes that the masses will soak it in like a sponge and be accepting of his new music just like we are with all the other sub par bullshit thats being released)

& I'd say he accomplished both.

If MMLP2 isn't fucktons better than his last 2 albums I'll probably stop supporting Eminem altogether and he'll immediately get knocked off my Top 5 list (which he's already at the bottom of due to his last 2 projects, along with Jay-Z)

Last edited by Godbody; 08-26-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Unread 08-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #14

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Sorry but you guys need to let go of Eminem's dick

This nigga hasn't put out a solid album since Encore. If you think otherwise you're in denial

What ya'll need to understand is that artists have obligations to fulfill upon signing record deals.

Let's say they sign a deal for X amount of dollars and they have to release X amount of albums in X amount of time

I think Eminem put out Relapse & Recovery to fulfill his obligations concerning label politics. Those albums were complete shit and as a huge Eminem fan that has dude's entire discography I was utterly disappointed by his last two projects

If you think stupid ass hooks with silly accents and multi-syllabics galore is good music you're sadly mistaken. Anybody can yap and yap using coherent, impressive, multi syllabics over so/so production with a handful of distasteful acccents

IMO Eminem released 2 shitty projects in a row on purpose for 2 reasons

1) To prove he's still the most selling rapper of all time(which he still is)
2) To make a mockery of the music industry (ie; by lowering his standards in hopes that the masses will soak it in like a sponge and be accepting of his new music just like we are with all the other sub par bullshit thats being released)

& I'd say he accomplished both.

If MMLP2 isn't fucktons better than his last 2 albums I'll probably stop supporting Eminem altogether and he'll immediately get knocked off my Top 5 list (which he's already at the bottom of due to his last 2 projects, along with Jay-Z)

Last edited by Godbody; 08-26-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote