View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2013, 06:31 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Skin, I said earlier that I wouldn't want to diss you because I thought you were a sound enough guy, but don't make me screencap our earlier conversation.

SkinEC asked me if we could get the up and comers of ACs to crew battle RRR. I agreed. I said "Duane, Advocate, OSKAR" etc will be done, not paying attention to the "up and comers bit". SkinEC then turned down the crew battle, meaning that he wanted RRR to battle Chloro instead (in which Punk was the only audio guy).

If you're going to call someone a "minor league crew", make sure it's not one you pussied out of a battle from.

This is a BATTLE. Not a competition of rappers. In that case, audio AND text topicals could be included. And poetry. Haiku etc.
Unread 08-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #45

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Skin, I said earlier that I wouldn't want to diss you because I thought you were a sound enough guy, but don't make me screencap our earlier conversation.

SkinEC asked me if we could get the up and comers of ACs to crew battle RRR. I agreed. I said "Duane, Advocate, OSKAR" etc will be done, not paying attention to the "up and comers bit". SkinEC then turned down the crew battle, meaning that he wanted RRR to battle Chloro instead (in which Punk was the only audio guy).

If you're going to call someone a "minor league crew", make sure it's not one you pussied out of a battle from.

This is a BATTLE. Not a competition of rappers. In that case, audio AND text topicals could be included. And poetry. Haiku etc.