View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2013, 08:39 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKESTUNNA View Post
you get three points for jumpin to basket the ball in the game.its obvious same goes to the giraffe when all the bottom food was consumed by other competitor n the good herbs were at the top.the damn thing lifted his head(<<<<practice)
I don't think practise is a word that should be used with Evolution. Evolution is a process that happens over numerous generations in which an animals body makes changes to adapt to it's environment. There is no practise involved. It didn't lift it's neck, a longer neck was "selected".

There used to be a theory pre-Darwin, I forget what it was called. In which they thought that you could practise and change your body that way and that would be passed onto offspring. The obvious rebuttal is that bodybuilder's children aren't born with "20 arms.
Unread 08-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #23

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKESTUNNA View Post
you get three points for jumpin to basket the ball in the game.its obvious same goes to the giraffe when all the bottom food was consumed by other competitor n the good herbs were at the top.the damn thing lifted his head(<<<<practice)
I don't think practise is a word that should be used with Evolution. Evolution is a process that happens over numerous generations in which an animals body makes changes to adapt to it's environment. There is no practise involved. It didn't lift it's neck, a longer neck was "selected".

There used to be a theory pre-Darwin, I forget what it was called. In which they thought that you could practise and change your body that way and that would be passed onto offspring. The obvious rebuttal is that bodybuilder's children aren't born with "20 arms.