View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Read what I wrote again, and if you don't realize that you're making blanket statements, and how ignorant as fuck that sounds, then you're stupid as hell. DO YOU KNOW EVERY BLACK PERSON PERSONALLY? Even the people on twitter that you mention who are outraged, DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER BEEN OUTRAGED ABOUT? Have you been with them their whole lives? Maybe that's all you've seen personally, but how wise is it to assume that the world is limited to what you've personally experienced? Until you've met every white person, every black person, every Indian person, it is ignorant as hell to make statements like "all black people are this" or "all white people or Indian people" are that. Smh!
I could go through their twitters and see that they've never been outraged about a white person being killed before. Would that do the trick?
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #12

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Read what I wrote again, and if you don't realize that you're making blanket statements, and how ignorant as fuck that sounds, then you're stupid as hell. DO YOU KNOW EVERY BLACK PERSON PERSONALLY? Even the people on twitter that you mention who are outraged, DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER BEEN OUTRAGED ABOUT? Have you been with them their whole lives? Maybe that's all you've seen personally, but how wise is it to assume that the world is limited to what you've personally experienced? Until you've met every white person, every black person, every Indian person, it is ignorant as hell to make statements like "all black people are this" or "all white people or Indian people" are that. Smh!
I could go through their twitters and see that they've never been outraged about a white person being killed before. Would that do the trick?