View Single Post
Unread 06-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
I already sent Pugz the screen shots and talked it with him.

The point is you know damn well that when you are a part of a battle you are not supposed to pm people and be like 'yo check my battle'. It's a no no no no, cause people will just vote for u on some 'fv vb', 'row was tight' , 'row killed' bullshit.

What makes u think that a contest is different? Especially when u are a part of it. Saying something like yo check the contest when u are a part of it to noobs, well they are going to vote for u and they did. Alot of noobs voted for you and I PM'd 8 of em. 3 of Em got back to me . 2 saying yea, Row told me to check the contest and the other dude didn't say who linked him to it but was like 'I voted for the person with the most votes'. Really?

I wasn't surprised with what these noobs told me tbh. And the worst thing is u here sayin shit like 'who dat...i didn't pm them' when u have 16 votes and the others have nothin
People inboxed me.to checlk ttracks ans cyphers and stufff , i had NO idea it'd be wrong to do the same @OSKAR .

But what bout manhattan using his multies to.vote for himself? Not puttin no one on blast or anything but yea yall just seem to be eyeing my movements.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

And i said i didnt Pm for Votes like "vvote for me"
Unread 06-22-2013, 08:27 PM   #72

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
I already sent Pugz the screen shots and talked it with him.

The point is you know damn well that when you are a part of a battle you are not supposed to pm people and be like 'yo check my battle'. It's a no no no no, cause people will just vote for u on some 'fv vb', 'row was tight' , 'row killed' bullshit.

What makes u think that a contest is different? Especially when u are a part of it. Saying something like yo check the contest when u are a part of it to noobs, well they are going to vote for u and they did. Alot of noobs voted for you and I PM'd 8 of em. 3 of Em got back to me . 2 saying yea, Row told me to check the contest and the other dude didn't say who linked him to it but was like 'I voted for the person with the most votes'. Really?

I wasn't surprised with what these noobs told me tbh. And the worst thing is u here sayin shit like 'who dat...i didn't pm them' when u have 16 votes and the others have nothin
People inboxed me.to checlk ttracks ans cyphers and stufff , i had NO idea it'd be wrong to do the same @OSKAR .

But what bout manhattan using his multies to.vote for himself? Not puttin no one on blast or anything but yea yall just seem to be eyeing my movements.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

And i said i didnt Pm for Votes like "vvote for me"