View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2013, 06:24 PM
M-Rock
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

@FiNAL WoRD lol at what you consider to be quality(Honestly I've never heard Swag so I cant say anything either way but Just C is below average to put it kindly).

If you good wit winning in this fashion thats fine wit me cause at the end of the day 13-9 (wouldve been 14 if that dude didnt have a problem voting) says it all. You may be ok with a person wit a titles vote being worth more than yours. Im not. We all breathe the same air and of all the sites Ive been on Ive never seen a person get more votes and lose,ever. Unless, of course, they were caught voting for themself.

Why bother taking the time to listen and vote fairly if a mod can come in and make your vote worthless

It was evident in 75% of the votes who the voter voted for but only 1 is deleted? Hours before the battle closes?after Just C made it obvious before anyone who he voted for? yeah thats suspect
Unread 06-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #18

M-Rock
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 64 audio / 9 text
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

@FiNAL WoRD lol at what you consider to be quality(Honestly I've never heard Swag so I cant say anything either way but Just C is below average to put it kindly).

If you good wit winning in this fashion thats fine wit me cause at the end of the day 13-9 (wouldve been 14 if that dude didnt have a problem voting) says it all. You may be ok with a person wit a titles vote being worth more than yours. Im not. We all breathe the same air and of all the sites Ive been on Ive never seen a person get more votes and lose,ever. Unless, of course, they were caught voting for themself.

Why bother taking the time to listen and vote fairly if a mod can come in and make your vote worthless

It was evident in 75% of the votes who the voter voted for but only 1 is deleted? Hours before the battle closes?after Just C made it obvious before anyone who he voted for? yeah thats suspect