View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Boss-MC
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
If I have relatives over there who have gone through the trial and error to figure it out, then I will, quite easily. if the system allows it.

I could sit here and pick the flaws in you saying "Turkey". there is a reason people come here and not Turkey. Our housing and benefit system being 1 of them, different country's different politics.
i hope that was a strange attempt at playing devils advocate because otherwise it was really just proving my point but putting a different country in to valid the point yet seem unbias! lol but yes running off that comment im not faulting people for exploitation because as i previously stated it is human nature....my point was simply that it IS happening.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein View Post
Umm Benson - you've been here 4 years and you're even more of a no name than me. You've lost as many audio as you've won, you've only done one text battle and your crew is ass. I also suspect you are medically retarded.
einstein i read that roleplay verse, it was tight and funny as fuck.....i dropped a 10 on that shit and was mad impressed BUT ragging on a persons record?? i have 288 loses because i dont play the numbers game, i drop battles sober, drunk, retarded and sometimes singing!!! but scroll through all the big names and me clashed, with the exception of bh i beat every one 2. there are certain people with 50-0 all nobodies bodied. wat does that prove? a real mc? or someone playing another system?

second.....u mention going across to text, bensons not a no name, hes beefed with half the sites best, (i seem to start these in a flow sorta way huh? lol) but u battle him audio? u still gonna lose despite the hidden meanings.

a crew is who you "work with on here" not who u r....ill leave it there tho, bensons a big boy! lol

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote:
If I have relatives over there who have gone through the trial and error to figure it out, then I will, quite easily. if the system allows it.

I could sit here and pick the flaws in you saying "Turkey". there is a reason people come here and not Turkey. Our housing and benefit system being 1 of them, different country's different politics.
LOL sorry c just re read that and saw u were backing my point....quick read it and saw u quoted me!! LOL apologies....also makes my reply pointless, please ignore! LOL
Checking Audio Battles
Clean... no cheating detected
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Unread 04-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #44

Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 1441 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC

Quote:

i hope that was a strange attempt at playing devils advocate because otherwise it was really just proving my point but putting a different country in to valid the point yet seem unbias! lol but yes running off that comment im not faulting people for exploitation because as i previously stated it is human nature....my point was simply that it IS happening.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein View Post
Umm Benson - you've been here 4 years and you're even more of a no name than me. You've lost as many audio as you've won, you've only done one text battle and your crew is ass. I also suspect you are medically retarded.
einstein i read that roleplay verse, it was tight and funny as fuck.....i dropped a 10 on that shit and was mad impressed BUT ragging on a persons record?? i have 288 loses because i dont play the numbers game, i drop battles sober, drunk, retarded and sometimes singing!!! but scroll through all the big names and me clashed, with the exception of bh i beat every one 2. there are certain people with 50-0 all nobodies bodied. wat does that prove? a real mc? or someone playing another system?

second.....u mention going across to text, bensons not a no name, hes beefed with half the sites best, (i seem to start these in a flow sorta way huh? lol) but u battle him audio? u still gonna lose despite the hidden meanings.

a crew is who you "work with on here" not who u r....ill leave it there tho, bensons a big boy! lol

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote:

LOL sorry c just re read that and saw u were backing my point....quick read it and saw u quoted me!! LOL apologies....also makes my reply pointless, please ignore! LOL
Checking Audio Battles
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Offline   Reply With Quote