View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2013, 05:13 PM
Rounin
Mentioned: 376 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
53 Won / 24 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

It's hard to have an 'ideal' FVC member because everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I mean I've seen it happen multiple times where two FVC members will vote on a battle and have different results. Now I see LB as a hub for elevation because even though we're rap battling we do it to get better, fuck ranks and fuck wins if I take a loss from a vet (will happen soon) and I learn something, Id rather do that knowing I tried my best and learn some shit. All that to say I think that a FVC member should be willing to help out beyond the battle just a few extra tips and advice if their in battle expo wasnt sufficient to the battler. Cuz I know it's happened to me where I ask people (FVC) for advice and they think they're too good for me or something cuz Ima noob. More feedback if deemed necessary.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SHINIGAMI~ View Post
There Should Just Be A Standard Within The System, Every Battle Should Have 2 FVC Votes In It, I Feel ALot Of These Vets Expect Everyone To Be On The Same Level Or Else They Dn't Even Bother To Vote. And That's Really Hurting LB, Aint No Vote Better Than The Ones Coming From The Top Dogs, We All Were Noobs...Garbage Or Not...It's More Of A Support System We Need...
This dude is a motherfucking genius. I love that idea. A standard. At least 2 -4 FVC members on a battle. That will be alot of work though and you might have to up your roster, but that seems like a plausible idea. I second it
Unread 02-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #9

Rounin
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
53 Won / 24 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 424 text
Mentioned: 376 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

It's hard to have an 'ideal' FVC member because everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I mean I've seen it happen multiple times where two FVC members will vote on a battle and have different results. Now I see LB as a hub for elevation because even though we're rap battling we do it to get better, fuck ranks and fuck wins if I take a loss from a vet (will happen soon) and I learn something, Id rather do that knowing I tried my best and learn some shit. All that to say I think that a FVC member should be willing to help out beyond the battle just a few extra tips and advice if their in battle expo wasnt sufficient to the battler. Cuz I know it's happened to me where I ask people (FVC) for advice and they think they're too good for me or something cuz Ima noob. More feedback if deemed necessary.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SHINIGAMI~ View Post
There Should Just Be A Standard Within The System, Every Battle Should Have 2 FVC Votes In It, I Feel ALot Of These Vets Expect Everyone To Be On The Same Level Or Else They Dn't Even Bother To Vote. And That's Really Hurting LB, Aint No Vote Better Than The Ones Coming From The Top Dogs, We All Were Noobs...Garbage Or Not...It's More Of A Support System We Need...
This dude is a motherfucking genius. I love that idea. A standard. At least 2 -4 FVC members on a battle. That will be alot of work though and you might have to up your roster, but that seems like a plausible idea. I second it