View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Saint-Cizzle
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I would not be on them sidelines if i didn't have to homie! I still ain't leave this shit in the dust... been fucking with it since '05, just don;t got the time... but, I do got the voice. And yes, if you examine history, words change shit as much as action, sometimes even more... it all depends if people will listen. Either way, my post still stand as well, lol!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interp View Post
Very well said saint...

People like me and you have watched this site die slowely...

Its turned from a real solid tight hip hop community...

Into a clusterfuck of Fv's..Vb's... Check my shits...and stroke me off's...

90% of the true hip hop heads left.. Leaving a forum full of keyboard comics and text box gangsters...

"BRING BACK 09"
Thanx homie! LMFAO! That should be the new Old Head LB Motto "Bring Back 2009!"

That was even the days when we was dissing the shit out of each other, it was so sporting though, I'd take that shit back over the current look of things, lmao! Cats used to get GRIMEY! Then, bam, be on the same track a week later... shit was lovely.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #22

Saint-Cizzle

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I would not be on them sidelines if i didn't have to homie! I still ain't leave this shit in the dust... been fucking with it since '05, just don;t got the time... but, I do got the voice. And yes, if you examine history, words change shit as much as action, sometimes even more... it all depends if people will listen. Either way, my post still stand as well, lol!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interp View Post
Very well said saint...

People like me and you have watched this site die slowely...

Its turned from a real solid tight hip hop community...

Into a clusterfuck of Fv's..Vb's... Check my shits...and stroke me off's...

90% of the true hip hop heads left.. Leaving a forum full of keyboard comics and text box gangsters...

"BRING BACK 09"
Thanx homie! LMFAO! That should be the new Old Head LB Motto "Bring Back 2009!"

That was even the days when we was dissing the shit out of each other, it was so sporting though, I'd take that shit back over the current look of things, lmao! Cats used to get GRIMEY! Then, bam, be on the same track a week later... shit was lovely.