View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

I will not post up submissions until both sides have submitted.. if it ends up that 1 person doesnt submit... i will post the person who did.. and label opponent as no show... Your track will still be counted towards final judgement... @Bnas.. I gotta stick with the picks or im gonna be in for a hell of a time with requests to change.. i literally put your guys names in a hat and picked.. its 100% random... when we have atleast 4 sign ups i will do the same to pair them up..

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

The sooner you all submit the better @Boss_MC.. Like i said i wont put them up till i got both sides but itd be nice to get them all in asap.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

@Kenny Kush this is a open call for all lb members exclusive and basic...
Unread 02-10-2013, 07:58 PM   #7

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

I will not post up submissions until both sides have submitted.. if it ends up that 1 person doesnt submit... i will post the person who did.. and label opponent as no show... Your track will still be counted towards final judgement... @Bnas.. I gotta stick with the picks or im gonna be in for a hell of a time with requests to change.. i literally put your guys names in a hat and picked.. its 100% random... when we have atleast 4 sign ups i will do the same to pair them up..

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

The sooner you all submit the better @Boss_MC.. Like i said i wont put them up till i got both sides but itd be nice to get them all in asap.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

@Kenny Kush this is a open call for all lb members exclusive and basic...