View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Ok I'm not saying this to be funny or anything but you seriously comprehended my last comment wrong and I have no idea how you possibly could do that when I explained in such plain english. I didnt say you make cocky threads. And no one indicated that you should stop your grind. I specifically stated these are just jokes, roasting. Repeat after me JOKES..say it again.. JOKES... one more time JOKES..Why would we want you to stop your grind over jokes? Please go back and read it again because I dont want you to further misinterpret what I'm saying because you still don't get it. There's no such thing as "a lb career". No one joins this site to have lb careers. There's ppl who join lb to network and promote their music career, there's ppl who join lb to work on their battling skills so they can venture off to live battling, and then there's ppl who just joined lb to most tracks for fun battle for fun and chat n it up. The people you think are "hating" on you fall into the last category. They are non-serious rappers/battlers who like to battle but have chosen non musical career paths. Therefore making "how many tracks you made" type comments are irrelevant. Because they have no desire to do so. Hence why there's nothing to hate on you about. You do realize there's a difference between a hobby and a career right? This isn't making the band or american idol we're not all here for the same common goal. So with that said doesn't it make that these are just jokes we're tossing at you and not hate? I'm trying so hard to drill that in your head but you just dont get it. I mean I've given you analogies, I've given you examples of other members, and I've even said it in plain english. Yet you are clinging to that obviously inaccurate "haters" claim. This is the last analogy I'll use. We make fun of lizman and mokane right? Do you think we're hating on lizman and mokane? Or that we wanna be lizman and mokane?....No. Now apply that same logic to this situation and that should help you understand..I rest my case. Do I hate you no. Do I like making fun of you? Yes. And I will continue to do so until its no longer fun. And I when I stop my life will still be good as I expect yours will be. You're looking too deep into it. Its already startin to not be fun anymore bc u cant even comprehend the jokes.

Matter of fact I think I'm done. Because the more I say the less you understand. I just hope that you realize at sometime in your career that not everyone that makes fun of u is a hater. Thats all I want you to take from this. I wish you good luck.

Last edited by Streetz De Hood; 02-08-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Unread 02-08-2013, 05:36 PM   #46

Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

Ok I'm not saying this to be funny or anything but you seriously comprehended my last comment wrong and I have no idea how you possibly could do that when I explained in such plain english. I didnt say you make cocky threads. And no one indicated that you should stop your grind. I specifically stated these are just jokes, roasting. Repeat after me JOKES..say it again.. JOKES... one more time JOKES..Why would we want you to stop your grind over jokes? Please go back and read it again because I dont want you to further misinterpret what I'm saying because you still don't get it. There's no such thing as "a lb career". No one joins this site to have lb careers. There's ppl who join lb to network and promote their music career, there's ppl who join lb to work on their battling skills so they can venture off to live battling, and then there's ppl who just joined lb to most tracks for fun battle for fun and chat n it up. The people you think are "hating" on you fall into the last category. They are non-serious rappers/battlers who like to battle but have chosen non musical career paths. Therefore making "how many tracks you made" type comments are irrelevant. Because they have no desire to do so. Hence why there's nothing to hate on you about. You do realize there's a difference between a hobby and a career right? This isn't making the band or american idol we're not all here for the same common goal. So with that said doesn't it make that these are just jokes we're tossing at you and not hate? I'm trying so hard to drill that in your head but you just dont get it. I mean I've given you analogies, I've given you examples of other members, and I've even said it in plain english. Yet you are clinging to that obviously inaccurate "haters" claim. This is the last analogy I'll use. We make fun of lizman and mokane right? Do you think we're hating on lizman and mokane? Or that we wanna be lizman and mokane?....No. Now apply that same logic to this situation and that should help you understand..I rest my case. Do I hate you no. Do I like making fun of you? Yes. And I will continue to do so until its no longer fun. And I when I stop my life will still be good as I expect yours will be. You're looking too deep into it. Its already startin to not be fun anymore bc u cant even comprehend the jokes.

Matter of fact I think I'm done. Because the more I say the less you understand. I just hope that you realize at sometime in your career that not everyone that makes fun of u is a hater. Thats all I want you to take from this. I wish you good luck.

Last edited by Streetz De Hood; 02-08-2013 at 05:41 PM.