View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2013, 01:50 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost
Default I told ya'll I might be on Love & Hip-Hop

The venue I went to was called RSVP in Manhattan NYC. It was a private party involving music industry heads. I sat VIP among a shitload of them. Don't ask me how I got invited or what my affiliation is to these music industry heads because I won't answer.

I'm making this thread because yall seem to think I'm a pathological/dlusional liar and wanna troll when I told ya'll I met Cassidy, Vado, and smoked a blunt with Cam'Ron. This time I actually got pictures to back shit up. Let the hating begin

A list of celebs/personalities that I saw

- Vh1 cameramen (Channel on TV)
- KFOX from Hot 97 ( biggest hip-hop radiostation in NY)
- Raekwon
- Wyclef
- Tahiry (Joe Budden's ex girl...took a picture with her)
- Busta Rhymes
- Baron Davis
- Math Hoffa
- Olivia ( ex G-Unit member & Love & Hip-Hop star. Got a vidoe of her)

This was the venue

This is proof that I sat VIP..Only VIPs had tables. Everybody else was standing. 2 Ciroc bottles and 2 mixers. Feet on the table cuz I'm VIP and I can do w/e the fuck I wnt

Raekwon the Chef sitting 2 tables away from me

Tahiry (Love & Hip-Hop star on Vh1, Joe Budden's ex girl) actually came up to my table and sat down next to me. Took a pic with ger. I ended up drinking like crazy and grabbed her ass

I was introduced to Busta Rhymes thrugh a mutual friend. Somebody before me asked for a picture and believe it or not, this big ass dude had a few body guards that said no pics. Shook his hand and said wassup

I have a video of Olivia (ex G-Unit member & Love & Hip-Hop star) performing on stage.

I chpped it up with Math Hoffa and it was all love. He told me to look out for a battle with him and Kaskade? Idk, I think thats how you spell it cuz I listen to a DJ named Kaskade and its spelled that way.

As I was leaving I was invited to an after party that Jadakiss would be at.

All in all, good night. Goodnight non-believers and haters. I'm drunk as I type this

Last edited by Godbody; 01-30-2013 at 01:55 AM.
Unread 01-30-2013, 01:50 AM   #1

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Default I told ya'll I might be on Love & Hip-Hop

The venue I went to was called RSVP in Manhattan NYC. It was a private party involving music industry heads. I sat VIP among a shitload of them. Don't ask me how I got invited or what my affiliation is to these music industry heads because I won't answer.

I'm making this thread because yall seem to think I'm a pathological/dlusional liar and wanna troll when I told ya'll I met Cassidy, Vado, and smoked a blunt with Cam'Ron. This time I actually got pictures to back shit up. Let the hating begin

A list of celebs/personalities that I saw

- Vh1 cameramen (Channel on TV)
- KFOX from Hot 97 ( biggest hip-hop radiostation in NY)
- Raekwon
- Wyclef
- Tahiry (Joe Budden's ex girl...took a picture with her)
- Busta Rhymes
- Baron Davis
- Math Hoffa
- Olivia ( ex G-Unit member & Love & Hip-Hop star. Got a vidoe of her)

This was the venue

This is proof that I sat VIP..Only VIPs had tables. Everybody else was standing. 2 Ciroc bottles and 2 mixers. Feet on the table cuz I'm VIP and I can do w/e the fuck I wnt

Raekwon the Chef sitting 2 tables away from me

Tahiry (Love & Hip-Hop star on Vh1, Joe Budden's ex girl) actually came up to my table and sat down next to me. Took a pic with ger. I ended up drinking like crazy and grabbed her ass

I was introduced to Busta Rhymes thrugh a mutual friend. Somebody before me asked for a picture and believe it or not, this big ass dude had a few body guards that said no pics. Shook his hand and said wassup

I have a video of Olivia (ex G-Unit member & Love & Hip-Hop star) performing on stage.

I chpped it up with Math Hoffa and it was all love. He told me to look out for a battle with him and Kaskade? Idk, I think thats how you spell it cuz I listen to a DJ named Kaskade and its spelled that way.

As I was leaving I was invited to an after party that Jadakiss would be at.

All in all, good night. Goodnight non-believers and haters. I'm drunk as I type this

Last edited by Godbody; 01-30-2013 at 01:55 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote