View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Boss-MC
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Davis View Post
all my audio battles have vanished....record is the same but i only have 1 battle, my latest one and nothing els

are these gone for good? always liked coming back and listening to them....this would be the nail in the coffin for LB to me and my playing around on it if they are gone

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

i see you people are still trying to defend voting power HAHAHA NO ONE AGREES WITH IT...ONLY STUPID MODS...thats why i left in the first place..knowing HUMANS im sure these fucks want it to decide the winners they want in tournys and shit like that..."65% of the vote is uneducated so we give it to the other guy"........elitest cunts
thought you were gone for good coz u lost to me??
Checking Audio Battles
Clean... no cheating detected
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Unread 01-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #19

Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 1441 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Davis View Post
all my audio battles have vanished....record is the same but i only have 1 battle, my latest one and nothing els

are these gone for good? always liked coming back and listening to them....this would be the nail in the coffin for LB to me and my playing around on it if they are gone

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

i see you people are still trying to defend voting power HAHAHA NO ONE AGREES WITH IT...ONLY STUPID MODS...thats why i left in the first place..knowing HUMANS im sure these fucks want it to decide the winners they want in tournys and shit like that..."65% of the vote is uneducated so we give it to the other guy"........elitest cunts
thought you were gone for good coz u lost to me??
Checking Audio Battles
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Offline   Reply With Quote