View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Cee Davis
Basic Member
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
150 Won / 50 Lost

all my audio battles have vanished....record is the same but i only have 1 battle, my latest one and nothing els

are these gone for good? always liked coming back and listening to them....this would be the nail in the coffin for LB to me and my playing around on it if they are gone

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN ARTIST View Post
Everybody who voted for you has no voting power as they are proven hate/buddy/uneducated voters .... You might feel hard done by in this battle ... But one day you'll get into a little beef with one of these buddy voter types and when he brings his Calvary in to vote against you ... It won't matter because their votes don't mean anything
i see you people are still trying to defend voting power HAHAHA NO ONE AGREES WITH IT...ONLY STUPID MODS...thats why i left in the first place..knowing HUMANS im sure these fucks want it to decide the winners they want in tournys and shit like that..."65% of the vote is uneducated so we give it to the other guy"........elitest cunts

Last edited by Cee Davis; 01-24-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Unread 01-24-2013, 11:38 AM   #18

Cee Davis
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
150 Won / 50 Lost

Voted: 438 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

all my audio battles have vanished....record is the same but i only have 1 battle, my latest one and nothing els

are these gone for good? always liked coming back and listening to them....this would be the nail in the coffin for LB to me and my playing around on it if they are gone

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN ARTIST View Post
Everybody who voted for you has no voting power as they are proven hate/buddy/uneducated voters .... You might feel hard done by in this battle ... But one day you'll get into a little beef with one of these buddy voter types and when he brings his Calvary in to vote against you ... It won't matter because their votes don't mean anything
i see you people are still trying to defend voting power HAHAHA NO ONE AGREES WITH IT...ONLY STUPID MODS...thats why i left in the first place..knowing HUMANS im sure these fucks want it to decide the winners they want in tournys and shit like that..."65% of the vote is uneducated so we give it to the other guy"........elitest cunts

Last edited by Cee Davis; 01-24-2013 at 11:42 AM.