View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2013, 09:08 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
so you agree with me. cool, im trying to say that everything this kid listens too, at the age of two, will play a role in his development, and that the brainwashing is taking its course ... at the age of two, is where it starts.
no i dont and no it wont. least not in this overblown brainwashed extent u speak of lmao. you need to be more concerned with abusive parents if this gonna be ur crusade. least it would be less self rightious and contrived lol u sound like some half assed hipster revolutionary

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Cannoli View Post
kids are very impressionable just c i remember my grandpa giving me bruce lee movies back in my grade school days and I use to memorise every fight scene just to use on someone in school

so did every kid....then they grew up..

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #15

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
so you agree with me. cool, im trying to say that everything this kid listens too, at the age of two, will play a role in his development, and that the brainwashing is taking its course ... at the age of two, is where it starts.
no i dont and no it wont. least not in this overblown brainwashed extent u speak of lmao. you need to be more concerned with abusive parents if this gonna be ur crusade. least it would be less self rightious and contrived lol u sound like some half assed hipster revolutionary

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Cannoli View Post
kids are very impressionable just c i remember my grandpa giving me bruce lee movies back in my grade school days and I use to memorise every fight scene just to use on someone in school

so did every kid....then they grew up..

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.