View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2013, 06:04 PM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayz View Post
BTW Hopsin and Tech N9ne aren't mainstream. Actually the complete opposite. Mainstream is Lil Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, Tyga, etc. (Young Money bitches.)
Quite coincidentally Hopsin and Tech N9ne are two of the best multisyllabic users right next to Eminem, Royce Da 5 9 and Crooked I. So you need to get your facts straight.
If I can go to "the store" (WalMart,Target,ShopKo,KMart,etc) and buy their CD, they're fuccin' mainstream. Granted, maybe not hopsin...but Tech Nine, Yes.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Also, to answer your question... I'm slightly mad internet or not knowing there's lil Bitch Made ass Snitch Rats in the fuccin' game. Only trying to get their "Respect" and "Glory" from pullin' Bitch Moves on other Emcees. You was on my blocc, you'd die for that. Real Talk. But now that I see Mind Fucc is in this shit, I'm not mad anymore...I'm just going to sit bacc and laugh as he roasts each and every single one of you mother fuccers. That is all. :High:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote:
BTW Hopsin and Tech N9ne aren't mainstream. Actually the complete opposite. Mainstream is Lil Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, Tyga, etc. (Young Money bitches.)
Quite coincidentally Hopsin and Tech N9ne are two of the best multisyllabic users right next to Eminem, Royce Da 5 9 and Crooked I. So you need to get your facts straight.
Plus, notice...every name you just mentioned is a MainStream ass bitch!
what the fucc about Brotha Lynch, (granted you can buy his cd in some stores, but far from mainstream) Atmosphere, Pharoahe Monch, Master Ace,Talib Kweli, Master Killer, Etc.... you Mainstream tool....Those are the real thing. Just because you get your name recognized and plastered every where and sell a million records doesn't always mean you're the fuccin' best. Like Nas once said, there is no best Emcee. If you need me to delve into this further and explain to you the reason being everyones mindstate is always evolving and getting better and more creative. So for anyone to say they're the best, Is Facetious. So sticc to listening to and idolizing mainstream Rap/Hip Hop, when the heart of it beats Underground.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

So, Please get your facts STRAIGHT. Or do you not know the meaning of that word either?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by -K- View Post
^ @UhMAZING...

So mad.

@thuggED ON YOU removed due to ban.
The fact you're a lil Bitch and not worthy of being called an emcee, a little.

Also I noticed by removing people due to Bans, or other Infractions..conveniently because of you...That you strongly yearn to know what it's like to actually, be somebody....shit, anybody. You create a tournament that you don't even know how to fuccin' run and asking the participants what to do. You're a joke, but I'm sure your mommy tells you everyday how "Special" you are. So now you can tell her you're good at being a lil Bitch.

Unread 01-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #90

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:
If I can go to "the store" (WalMart,Target,ShopKo,KMart,etc) and buy their CD, they're fuccin' mainstream. Granted, maybe not hopsin...but Tech Nine, Yes.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Also, to answer your question... I'm slightly mad internet or not knowing there's lil Bitch Made ass Snitch Rats in the fuccin' game. Only trying to get their "Respect" and "Glory" from pullin' Bitch Moves on other Emcees. You was on my blocc, you'd die for that. Real Talk. But now that I see Mind Fucc is in this shit, I'm not mad anymore...I'm just going to sit bacc and laugh as he roasts each and every single one of you mother fuccers. That is all. :High:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Plus, notice...every name you just mentioned is a MainStream ass bitch!
what the fucc about Brotha Lynch, (granted you can buy his cd in some stores, but far from mainstream) Atmosphere, Pharoahe Monch, Master Ace,Talib Kweli, Master Killer, Etc.... you Mainstream tool....Those are the real thing. Just because you get your name recognized and plastered every where and sell a million records doesn't always mean you're the fuccin' best. Like Nas once said, there is no best Emcee. If you need me to delve into this further and explain to you the reason being everyones mindstate is always evolving and getting better and more creative. So for anyone to say they're the best, Is Facetious. So sticc to listening to and idolizing mainstream Rap/Hip Hop, when the heart of it beats Underground.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

So, Please get your facts STRAIGHT. Or do you not know the meaning of that word either?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by -K- View Post
^ @UhMAZING...

So mad.

@thuggED ON YOU removed due to ban.
The fact you're a lil Bitch and not worthy of being called an emcee, a little.

Also I noticed by removing people due to Bans, or other Infractions..conveniently because of you...That you strongly yearn to know what it's like to actually, be somebody....shit, anybody. You create a tournament that you don't even know how to fuccin' run and asking the participants what to do. You're a joke, but I'm sure your mommy tells you everyday how "Special" you are. So now you can tell her you're good at being a lil Bitch.