View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Rounin
Mentioned: 376 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
53 Won / 24 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
Wow, lil kids tattling and shit...1st off, didn't know it was "against the rules" 2nd don't act like none of you haven't done it before, 3rd you're tourney is lame anyways..I just wanted to beat all you. I mean who comes with a keep your scheme tourney?? that shit is the basics, you might as well read a book titled "How to rap, for Dummies".... I'm not worried about it anyways...I'm still in 2 other tourneys cuz those tourneys aint BITCH MADE besides, like EVERYONE has told you...you're tourney is going to fail because you have no clue what the fucc you're doing....tourney wise, and look at your rhymes....they speak for themselves. Ol' tech nine & hopsin Mainstream rap ass diccin ride faggot. @-K-
BTW Hopsin and Tech N9ne aren't mainstream. Actually the complete opposite. Mainstream is Lil Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, Tyga, etc. (Young Money bitches.)
Quite coincidentally Hopsin and Tech N9ne are two of the best multisyllabic users right next to Eminem, Royce Da 5 9 and Crooked I. So you need to get your facts straight.
Unread 01-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #83

Rounin
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
53 Won / 24 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 424 text
Mentioned: 376 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
Wow, lil kids tattling and shit...1st off, didn't know it was "against the rules" 2nd don't act like none of you haven't done it before, 3rd you're tourney is lame anyways..I just wanted to beat all you. I mean who comes with a keep your scheme tourney?? that shit is the basics, you might as well read a book titled "How to rap, for Dummies".... I'm not worried about it anyways...I'm still in 2 other tourneys cuz those tourneys aint BITCH MADE besides, like EVERYONE has told you...you're tourney is going to fail because you have no clue what the fucc you're doing....tourney wise, and look at your rhymes....they speak for themselves. Ol' tech nine & hopsin Mainstream rap ass diccin ride faggot. @-K-
BTW Hopsin and Tech N9ne aren't mainstream. Actually the complete opposite. Mainstream is Lil Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, Tyga, etc. (Young Money bitches.)
Quite coincidentally Hopsin and Tech N9ne are two of the best multisyllabic users right next to Eminem, Royce Da 5 9 and Crooked I. So you need to get your facts straight.