View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2012, 09:57 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Who developed the rankings period, or new?

And you getting banned means you weren't available for the title shot which ended up Wish Vs Stot. So I had to shuffle them around until I came to stot, and so we had a guaranteed match up after I.E Grizz n Jason. then you and Ferno, who was a lil hazy with me and didn't seem all that into it, I didn't know when you were going to be back. I atleast figured you would be game when you came back so I put you a spot above ferno. with J n Grizz ahead to cover while you were gone. If you hadn't have got banned, right or wrong, you would have had your title shot by now and could have possibly champed. By all rights with the previous rules you shouldn't even be in the top 10. Anyone banned gets kicked out. You've asked me this question before lol. If anything any shuffling is part due to your ban and you've been accommodated. run with it.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 12-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #12

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Who developed the rankings period, or new?

And you getting banned means you weren't available for the title shot which ended up Wish Vs Stot. So I had to shuffle them around until I came to stot, and so we had a guaranteed match up after I.E Grizz n Jason. then you and Ferno, who was a lil hazy with me and didn't seem all that into it, I didn't know when you were going to be back. I atleast figured you would be game when you came back so I put you a spot above ferno. with J n Grizz ahead to cover while you were gone. If you hadn't have got banned, right or wrong, you would have had your title shot by now and could have possibly champed. By all rights with the previous rules you shouldn't even be in the top 10. Anyone banned gets kicked out. You've asked me this question before lol. If anything any shuffling is part due to your ban and you've been accommodated. run with it.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.