View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2012, 10:52 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

This nigga said battle me tonight lol

I forget this site is full of cornball niggas that prefer spending Friday nights in their comfort zone; behind a screen in a bubble.

What you mean proof? My nigga before LetsBeef had tinychat I been on tinychat.. Before you niggas knew what RM was, I was kickin it with rap battling niggas on the GrindTime chats

I done spoke to TheSaurus, Dumbfoundead, Andy Milonakis...GrindTime's chatroom used to have an online video battling league similar to the shit LB doin now except its LIVE and in chat

Ask Dutch Vega about a Stupefy. He was in the GrindTime chats & he shouted me out in one of his battles on YouTube along with my city in one of his bars

I was (and still am) an admin in tinychat.com/InCrowdElite which is much more reputable than LB for video battles and its in that same chatroom that heads like Soul and Guillotine would come in talking shit

I've also battled on the tinychat room LyricalThreatz had. (Which is now BodyBagsEnt? idk if that shit exists) and Soul would go on that chatroom.

Step your shit up B. Ask about me. I'm probably more known in ya town than you are kiddo. Know ya role. You wouldnt fuck with me on ya best day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH AND BY THE WAY - GET OFF MY DICK & STOP COPYING MY SWAG. I STARTED THE WHOLE MOBSTER ACCOUNT SHIT ON LETSBEEF. You a clone of me and you probably wanna be me.

Look up Bugsy Siegel bitch. Thats a mobster. I was & still am 12-0 on that account years before you faggot ass niggas were riding papi's dick.
Unread 11-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #8

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

This nigga said battle me tonight lol

I forget this site is full of cornball niggas that prefer spending Friday nights in their comfort zone; behind a screen in a bubble.

What you mean proof? My nigga before LetsBeef had tinychat I been on tinychat.. Before you niggas knew what RM was, I was kickin it with rap battling niggas on the GrindTime chats

I done spoke to TheSaurus, Dumbfoundead, Andy Milonakis...GrindTime's chatroom used to have an online video battling league similar to the shit LB doin now except its LIVE and in chat

Ask Dutch Vega about a Stupefy. He was in the GrindTime chats & he shouted me out in one of his battles on YouTube along with my city in one of his bars

I was (and still am) an admin in tinychat.com/InCrowdElite which is much more reputable than LB for video battles and its in that same chatroom that heads like Soul and Guillotine would come in talking shit

I've also battled on the tinychat room LyricalThreatz had. (Which is now BodyBagsEnt? idk if that shit exists) and Soul would go on that chatroom.

Step your shit up B. Ask about me. I'm probably more known in ya town than you are kiddo. Know ya role. You wouldnt fuck with me on ya best day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH AND BY THE WAY - GET OFF MY DICK & STOP COPYING MY SWAG. I STARTED THE WHOLE MOBSTER ACCOUNT SHIT ON LETSBEEF. You a clone of me and you probably wanna be me.

Look up Bugsy Siegel bitch. Thats a mobster. I was & still am 12-0 on that account years before you faggot ass niggas were riding papi's dick.
Offline   Reply With Quote