View Single Post
Unread 11-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Interp
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Interp
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 25 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
All us mods have been hearing for weeks is that the usertitles are too much and that y'all wanted them gone, so i took them away.

If people want the HOS titles back then thats fine too, but to think we'd go through the trouble of going to every profile, removing every title to save Grizzy two weeks of rockin a HOS title is beyond moronic.

Im fuckin sick and tired of retards on this site coming up with this stupid bullshit stuff when all we try to do is help the site.

You think i give a fuck if grizzy has a HOS title? I couldnt give a flying shit.

But keep making your threads people, and when the only people who put in work to make this site better disappear, you'll know who to thank.

1/
I kind of feel a slight sence of accomplishment reading this....

I could just picture the tears down the cheek and the frustrated over anxous pacing well yelling... "you dont appreciate me....youll be sorry one day"....speach...

If this was a zombie movie....this is the scene where ud get eaten....

Not really tryin to beef...just bored...

But bring the shit back... It was a good idea....
^^^^ What a retard!!!!!!^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
*Gulp Gulp*

Great Sperm, Good to tha last drop Eh?
.........^^^^^^ Lmfao, ................. ^^^^^^

did he really just say that??????
Unread 11-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #9

Interp
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1358 text
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Interp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
All us mods have been hearing for weeks is that the usertitles are too much and that y'all wanted them gone, so i took them away.

If people want the HOS titles back then thats fine too, but to think we'd go through the trouble of going to every profile, removing every title to save Grizzy two weeks of rockin a HOS title is beyond moronic.

Im fuckin sick and tired of retards on this site coming up with this stupid bullshit stuff when all we try to do is help the site.

You think i give a fuck if grizzy has a HOS title? I couldnt give a flying shit.

But keep making your threads people, and when the only people who put in work to make this site better disappear, you'll know who to thank.

1/
I kind of feel a slight sence of accomplishment reading this....

I could just picture the tears down the cheek and the frustrated over anxous pacing well yelling... "you dont appreciate me....youll be sorry one day"....speach...

If this was a zombie movie....this is the scene where ud get eaten....

Not really tryin to beef...just bored...

But bring the shit back... It was a good idea....
^^^^ What a retard!!!!!!^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
*Gulp Gulp*

Great Sperm, Good to tha last drop Eh?
.........^^^^^^ Lmfao, ................. ^^^^^^

did he really just say that??????