View Single Post
Unread 10-14-2012, 06:01 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3622 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Alright...so it looks like we finally have everything set. Shouts out to all the judges who actually showed up...@Path, @Enfinite, @Dissizit™. You guys were very insightful and there was a lot to learn from your feedback.
Without further ado...Here are the final results based on the votes from the judges:

@Jimmy Dean™ (9 pts)
@The Generalization (6 pts)
@Ray BaRz™ (6 pts)
@Inception (3 pts)
@MadVerbs (3 pts)
@DeathWiSHeZ (0 pts)

Shouts out to Jimmy Dean for being only the second person to score a perfect 9 points since we started having these FVC contests. He is also the only person to score 7 or higher in this contest, and he will receive his emcee item shortly. For second place, we have a tie between The Generalization and Ray Barz. Like in situations like these that we've had in the past, I'm going to use my better judgement here and select The Generalization as the second FVC member for October. You guys both had a great showing, but in comparing the expos that you both dropped throughout the contest, I liked those dropped by The Generalization more.

To those who didn't make it, you guys are all fair voters regardless. You were just pitted against other fair voters and the opportunity was there for you to learn, if nothing else, what constitutes "fair voting" from the eyes of others. I welcome you all to come back when we hold this contest again either at the end of this month or the beginning of next month. There are many people in the current FVC who had to try twice in order to get in. So don't give up and keep dropping those fair votes.
Thread closed.
Unread 10-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #101

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3622 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Alright...so it looks like we finally have everything set. Shouts out to all the judges who actually showed up...@Path, @Enfinite, @Dissizit™. You guys were very insightful and there was a lot to learn from your feedback.
Without further ado...Here are the final results based on the votes from the judges:

@Jimmy Dean™ (9 pts)
@The Generalization (6 pts)
@Ray BaRz™ (6 pts)
@Inception (3 pts)
@MadVerbs (3 pts)
@DeathWiSHeZ (0 pts)

Shouts out to Jimmy Dean for being only the second person to score a perfect 9 points since we started having these FVC contests. He is also the only person to score 7 or higher in this contest, and he will receive his emcee item shortly. For second place, we have a tie between The Generalization and Ray Barz. Like in situations like these that we've had in the past, I'm going to use my better judgement here and select The Generalization as the second FVC member for October. You guys both had a great showing, but in comparing the expos that you both dropped throughout the contest, I liked those dropped by The Generalization more.

To those who didn't make it, you guys are all fair voters regardless. You were just pitted against other fair voters and the opportunity was there for you to learn, if nothing else, what constitutes "fair voting" from the eyes of others. I welcome you all to come back when we hold this contest again either at the end of this month or the beginning of next month. There are many people in the current FVC who had to try twice in order to get in. So don't give up and keep dropping those fair votes.
Thread closed.