View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm not going to choke but answer me this @Unyqe who besides @NOBLE for giving me the Video battle opportunities @Mindless n @Pugz n @X for creating LB Goon Squad for my first video battle And most important Rhetorikal and DPS do I owe anything to w/ me finally getting a live battle Oppertunity?

Y'all faggots do nothing but talk shit bout me behind my back but you want me to pay homage to all of LB? GTFOH! I aint doing this for Yall on LB im doing for me plain and simple You need to learn the game homie .. Premote me on twitter then we can talk
Unread 10-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #6

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm not going to choke but answer me this @Unyqe who besides @NOBLE for giving me the Video battle opportunities @Mindless n @Pugz n @X for creating LB Goon Squad for my first video battle And most important Rhetorikal and DPS do I owe anything to w/ me finally getting a live battle Oppertunity?

Y'all faggots do nothing but talk shit bout me behind my back but you want me to pay homage to all of LB? GTFOH! I aint doing this for Yall on LB im doing for me plain and simple You need to learn the game homie .. Premote me on twitter then we can talk