View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2012, 09:45 AM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

ironically i got pulled over around this time yesterday too...i did NOTHING suspicious tho - thats the difference...saw the cop in a bank parking lot chilling and i knew i was clean so i made eye contact - i usually never do, but said fuck it im having a good day...instantly he pulls out and gets in the lane to the left of me...he does that 'speed ahead of you then slow down behind you' bullshit so i knew what was up...he followed me for about three intersections then pulls me over...he calls in 3 cars for backup - one being a K9 unit - the dog was going nuts...turns out he wasted an hour and some change over a loud engine
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 10-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #21

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

ironically i got pulled over around this time yesterday too...i did NOTHING suspicious tho - thats the difference...saw the cop in a bank parking lot chilling and i knew i was clean so i made eye contact - i usually never do, but said fuck it im having a good day...instantly he pulls out and gets in the lane to the left of me...he does that 'speed ahead of you then slow down behind you' bullshit so i knew what was up...he followed me for about three intersections then pulls me over...he calls in 3 cars for backup - one being a K9 unit - the dog was going nuts...turns out he wasted an hour and some change over a loud engine
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct