View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2012, 03:36 AM
Phracture Phracture is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
LBT Champion
GOD TIER
Mentioned: 1448 Post(s)
Tagged: 88 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
1 1914
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 45 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Xplissit vs MadVerbs

MadVerbs Voted: NothingTwoSeaHear: 3 / DrFunny: 4
Xplissit Voted: NothingTwoSeaHear: 2 / DrFunny: 3

I feel like MV took a good approach with the feed back concept and def voted correctly
In my opinion But X was just much more in depth towards the Textcee gave some jewls
and pointed out the flaws more descriptively . So he gets my vote in this .

vote : Xplissit

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

GRizzEAT vs. OSKAR

GRizzEAT Voted: UrBaN iNdIaN: 4 / DeftnessTemper: 3
OSKAR Voted: UrBaN iNdIaN: 5 / DeftnessTemper: 5

Okay now I know It's Harder to vote On less Complicated Complex type of Match ups
But I also Feel Like Yall didn't Really Put much Into your Vote to Comfirm your Winner
In ways yall Could Have but Overall Ima Give it to Grizz for that Fact that He said wat
O said but Also was willing to give them the Option to hit him up with More Insight
I feel Like Voters Can Be the Guide to Helping People Elevate after a Honest Critic .

vote : GRizzEAT

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

GRizzEAT vs. MadVerbs

GRizzEAT Voted: ~QUANTIZATION~: 6 / buc without the k: 5
MadVerbs Voted: ~QUANTIZATION~: 3 / buc without the k: 1

@MadVerbs I Totally Respect your Honesty when It Comes to votes But I also Feel As If
You Should Be Pointing Out More Resonds Of What Youre Saying so The Textcee Can Get
A Better Understanding On What your Rate Is Or Vote , Instead Of Saying You Lacked
Concepts & Punches Maybe you can Pick a Line they Said and Explain More On why It
Couldnt Go Over well Wether it's a Used Line , Worded Badly Or Had Of WP ..
@GRizzEAT I felt You Really Gave More Of a Understand to The Textcee Which Will Really
Help them Excel In Battles To Come I Know It Takes Alot to Break down Bar for Bar Alot of
The Times But When It Happens It's Very Appreciated .

vote : GrizzEAT
Unread 08-29-2012, 03:36 AM   #13

Phracture Phracture is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
LBT Champion
GOD TIER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.65/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
1 1914
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 45 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 50 audio / 516 text
Mentioned: 1448 Post(s)
Tagged: 88 Thread(s)

Xplissit vs MadVerbs

MadVerbs Voted: NothingTwoSeaHear: 3 / DrFunny: 4
Xplissit Voted: NothingTwoSeaHear: 2 / DrFunny: 3

I feel like MV took a good approach with the feed back concept and def voted correctly
In my opinion But X was just much more in depth towards the Textcee gave some jewls
and pointed out the flaws more descriptively . So he gets my vote in this .

vote : Xplissit

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

GRizzEAT vs. OSKAR

GRizzEAT Voted: UrBaN iNdIaN: 4 / DeftnessTemper: 3
OSKAR Voted: UrBaN iNdIaN: 5 / DeftnessTemper: 5

Okay now I know It's Harder to vote On less Complicated Complex type of Match ups
But I also Feel Like Yall didn't Really Put much Into your Vote to Comfirm your Winner
In ways yall Could Have but Overall Ima Give it to Grizz for that Fact that He said wat
O said but Also was willing to give them the Option to hit him up with More Insight
I feel Like Voters Can Be the Guide to Helping People Elevate after a Honest Critic .

vote : GRizzEAT

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

GRizzEAT vs. MadVerbs

GRizzEAT Voted: ~QUANTIZATION~: 6 / buc without the k: 5
MadVerbs Voted: ~QUANTIZATION~: 3 / buc without the k: 1

@MadVerbs I Totally Respect your Honesty when It Comes to votes But I also Feel As If
You Should Be Pointing Out More Resonds Of What Youre Saying so The Textcee Can Get
A Better Understanding On What your Rate Is Or Vote , Instead Of Saying You Lacked
Concepts & Punches Maybe you can Pick a Line they Said and Explain More On why It
Couldnt Go Over well Wether it's a Used Line , Worded Badly Or Had Of WP ..
@GRizzEAT I felt You Really Gave More Of a Understand to The Textcee Which Will Really
Help them Excel In Battles To Come I Know It Takes Alot to Break down Bar for Bar Alot of
The Times But When It Happens It's Very Appreciated .

vote : GrizzEAT