View Single Post
Unread 08-28-2012, 01:57 AM
Lucuz
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
12 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Default What's the worst girlfriend/sidepiece experience you ever had???

One time, this chick gave me a ride home from school... problem is... I NEVER TOLD HER WHERE I LIVED!!!!! she never asked, she seemed like a sweet girl and she was all like, "You need a ride home, and I'm like, "shit yeah," so I hop in the hooptie and we just start driving. we're hitting it off real cool like, and I think I might ask her out or somethin, and I noticed, she'd been taking an oddly familiar route to my house...

MIND YOU, I never said a word of where I lived to her, neither in the car or before that day.... NEVER NEVER NEVER.

The point is, the bitch knew where I lived and that was a lil weird.

There was also one chick (Dominicana) YEAH YEAH... lolz

who kept denying me access to her bedroom, but we did what adults did everywhere else in the house... then 6 months later curiosity caught this crazy cat.... she was in the bathroom so I snuck on passed the restroom to her bedroom and found... A SHRINE of me...

NO, not a picture or two, with a candle or three.... NOOOOOO.... this chick had, candid pictures of me, doing anything... picking my nose, making strange faces, eating, sleeping, whatever else...

there had to have been about 50 mini candles around the pictures...

FELLAS... it gets worse

I also found a hair doll, old tissues that I had used, the wipe off towel that I had been looking for, for like... welll.... six months...

Did I break up with her????

You tell me
Unread 08-28-2012, 01:57 AM   #1

Lucuz
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
12 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default What's the worst girlfriend/sidepiece experience you ever had???

One time, this chick gave me a ride home from school... problem is... I NEVER TOLD HER WHERE I LIVED!!!!! she never asked, she seemed like a sweet girl and she was all like, "You need a ride home, and I'm like, "shit yeah," so I hop in the hooptie and we just start driving. we're hitting it off real cool like, and I think I might ask her out or somethin, and I noticed, she'd been taking an oddly familiar route to my house...

MIND YOU, I never said a word of where I lived to her, neither in the car or before that day.... NEVER NEVER NEVER.

The point is, the bitch knew where I lived and that was a lil weird.

There was also one chick (Dominicana) YEAH YEAH... lolz

who kept denying me access to her bedroom, but we did what adults did everywhere else in the house... then 6 months later curiosity caught this crazy cat.... she was in the bathroom so I snuck on passed the restroom to her bedroom and found... A SHRINE of me...

NO, not a picture or two, with a candle or three.... NOOOOOO.... this chick had, candid pictures of me, doing anything... picking my nose, making strange faces, eating, sleeping, whatever else...

there had to have been about 50 mini candles around the pictures...

FELLAS... it gets worse

I also found a hair doll, old tissues that I had used, the wipe off towel that I had been looking for, for like... welll.... six months...

Did I break up with her????

You tell me